NFL investigating Patriots for filming Bengals playcalls | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL investigating Patriots for filming Bengals playcalls

That would be hilarious if their downfall was secretly taping the worst team in the league
It won't be their downfall. Kraft has the NFL and the owners by their balls. When Spygate happened the NFL was facing a disastrous public earthquake. Lose a billion dollar venture and the monopoly or collude, make Spygate go away and give the Pats some minor infractions (walk-through spying).
Still to this day you hear reports of sideline to helmet communications being scrambled or cutting out when facing the Patriots.

It won't be their downfall. Kraft has the NFL and the owners by their balls. When Spygate happened the NFL was facing a disastrous public earthquake. Lose a billion dollar venture and the monopoly or collude, make Spygate go away and give the Pats some minor infractions (walk-through spying).
Still to this day you hear reports of sideline to helmet communications being scrambled or cutting out when facing the Patriots.
Yep. You can say what you want about the Pats but their winning ways aren't because of Brady. It is because Belichick knows how to bend the rules and Kraft makes sure the NFL stays off his ass. I wouldn't be shocked if every Pats player has an NDA incorporated into their contracts that prevents them from ever going public IF they have knowledge of their shady business.

Yep. You can say what you want about the Pats but their winning ways aren't because of Brady. It is because Belichick knows how to bend the rules and Kraft makes sure the NFL stays off his ***. I wouldn't be shocked if every Pats player has an NDA incorporated into their contracts that prevents them from ever going public IF they have knowledge of their shady business.
If you read the book (my avatar) it talks about the players. In the scheme the Patriots were running you only needed one player (Brady) to make it work. There is a reason that Brady for the longest time was one of the less paid QBs despite having won multiple Super Bowls.
The book is a little older now but it really puts together the real scam the patriots were running. It is a quick and easy read as well.

Taken alone, this isn't a big deal. It's an oversight. Deflated footballs? Who really cares. But when its part of a systematic program to bend or break the rules in every way possible, its not an isolated incident.
I'm no cheating connoisseur, but Spy Gate II pairs more nicely with Spy Gate I, than it does with Deflate Gate. Even before today, I think many of us already knew this never stopped in 2007. Why would they stop? All they had to do was dole out $750 000 and a first rounder to pay for 3 Super Bowls in 5 years. Where was the incentive to stop? My only question is, has Goodell already destroyed the evidence again or will he wait this time to pretend they actually examined this in depth?

These pieces of **** get ZERO benefit of the doubt, outside of Boston. Deflate-gate, Spy-gate (and Spy-gate II evidently), extra helmet speaker, vault full of other teams' playbooks, on and on...come on NFL...show SOME degree of integrity here. Belichick, "I 100% had no knowledge of..." Ya right chucklehead...do you honestly think ANYBODY believes your line of bullshit?

Glad they finally got caught again.

They had the cameras aimed directly at Cincinnati's sidelines for at least a whole quarter...but they "were not" recording signs?!?!?!?! Dude......
I doubt he thinks anybody believes him, nor does he care. He doesn't need to be believable. He and Goodell, just need to go through some motions and do the song and dance with a token punishment and then "We're on to another 20 years of cheating".

If you read the book (my avatar) it talks about the players. In the scheme the Patriots were running you only needed one player (Brady) to make it work. There is a reason that Brady for the longest time was one of the less paid QBs despite having won multiple Super Bowls.
The book is a little older now but it really puts together the real scam the patriots were running. It is a quick and easy read as well.

$60 on amazon for the physical book. I'll have to pass.

What is the general outline of the book and what happened?

Yep. You can say what you want about the Pats but their winning ways aren't because of Brady. It is because Belichick knows how to bend the rules and Kraft makes sure the NFL stays off his ***. I wouldn't be shocked if every Pats player has an NDA incorporated into their contracts that prevents them from ever going public IF they have knowledge of their shady business.
It's not bending, it's breaking the rules. That's the problem. Anyway, I wonder if we should expect the cheats to now go on a tear. If this crap squad does I'll know why it happened the other times they were caught. I wonder if Goodell tells them to enable all cheats and not to worry about getting caught for the rest of the season, so they can make it look like they are just so good they didn't need to cheat. And Bellycheat gets credit for focusing his team in the wake of another attempt by the jealous haters to bring him down, lol!

Last edited:
$60 on amazon for the physical book. I'll have to pass.

What is the general outline of the book and what happened?
It outlines what they did, how they most likely do it and the role of Ernie Adams as the mastermind who breaks the signals down and calls plays through the second headset channel of brady, right down to the snap (no 15 second cutoff). Quotes former players on strange things they noticed, like Flutie, the day he picked up Brady's spare helmet by accident, defensive players being given opposing teams' sigs before a game. Shows statistically (with help from a new American statistician who has no knowledge of the NFL and therefore no loyalty to a or against any team) why we should not believe that their success is merely outcoaching and outworking everyone else. Explains how they keep chain of command in order to minimize who knows about their illegal methods, which is why McDaniels went from cleaning up pylons in practice to being the faux OC so quickly, for example. References McDaniels' Spy Gate attempt gone wrong in Denver as well. Looks at the horrific track records of almost every Pats coaches once they leave and have the benefits of cheating removed. One guy was about mediocre but that was in like division 3 college or division 2 high school or something like that IIRC. Also explains why we should not believe they ever stopped spying. Explains the NFL's role in allowing them to continue as they are.
Lots more. It's a good little read so just wait until it's on sale.

Back
Top Bottom