NFL looking into whether Patriots “deflated footballs” in AFC title game | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL looking into whether Patriots “deflated footballs” in AFC title game

I think this rumor is bunk.

Sour grapes perhaps.

I hate the Patriots, but Belichick is a friggin genius, and Brady is amazing.

Their formations and execution were flawless.

I was jealous watching that juggernaut display yesterday.

Id like to know what that type of greatness feels like.

Except for when they clearly should have had at least 2 illegal motion penalties called on them yesterday, but the refs were the only people who didn't notice.

LOL @ WV trying to make a point about the balls having paint on them when refs wipe the ball with a dry towel.

Another long line of lol posts from him.

Keep em coming.

Notice he hasn't been back since he was yet again, shown his lunacy....except to drop a "thumbs up" or two in posts that match his lunacy. It boggles my mind how someone can continue to show their face on a site where they are continually shown to be inept on a regular basis. It makes sense why he and junc are following each other from thread to thread thumbs upping each other.

It is always something with Patriots.

Breaking: A league source tells me the NFL is investigating the possibility the Patriots deflated footballs Sunday night. More to come.

— Bob Kravitz (@bkravitz) January 19, 2015

I'm told at one point the officials took a ball out of play and weighed it. Should hear more tomorrow on this subject.

Told if a league investigation confirms deflated footballs it will result in lost draft picks. Stay tuned.

This probably had nothing to do with the outcome of the game but why are the Patriots always suspected of something? Also, why would they feel they'd need to do anything like this to beat a team they've literally pasted 3 times in a row? The Colts have never even shown they have the slightest chance at being competitive against the Patriots, why resort to anything? It just doesn't make sense. God do I hate the Patriots!

Notice he hasn't been back since he was yet again, shown his lunacy....except to drop a "thumbs up" or two in posts that match his lunacy. It boggles my mind how someone can continue to show their face on a site where they are continually shown to be inept on a regular basis. It makes sense why he and junc are following each other from thread to thread thumbs upping each other.

When he's wrong, he's trolling. :up:

I do love how BB and anyone associated with him will never hear the end of it. people will always question their accomplishments

This is like one of those conversations you would over hear girls talking about in the 3rd grade... :rolleyes2:

If the refs REMOVED the balls, then they didn't affect the game.

Not to mention the fact, that they wouldn't have impacted the game in ANY way whatsoever had they been in play anyway...

This is the millennial version of sour grapes.

In the past, reused balls would be mixed, not sure that it really makes any difference if the balls are checked BEFORE, DURING and AFTER by refs anyways.

Even if something was wrong, it is an issue for equipment managers and referees. This isn't a tire commercial with magic balls.

Please let them get beat AND lose their 1st pick. Please. Seriously the fin fan in me needs this.

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

I hope the Seahawks crush Belicheat and the Delfate-triots in the SB

Well if there is one team that can do it, its the defending champs with a sick defense. I hope they embarrass them like they did the broncos!!

This is like one of those conversations you would over hear girls talking about in the 3rd grade... :rolleyes2:

If the refs REMOVED the balls, then they didn't affect the game.

Not to mention the fact, that they wouldn't have impacted the game in ANY way whatsoever had they been in play anyway...

This is the millennial version of sour grapes.

In the past, reused balls would be mixed, not sure that it really makes any difference if the balls are checked BEFORE, DURING and AFTER by refs anyways.

Even if something was wrong, it is an issue for equipment managers and referees. This isn't a tire commercial with magic balls.

The balls would not have affected the game no matter what. The Patriots are much better than the Colts. This was s sure fire blowout victory from NE, no brainer. Blowout, just like it was. If the Patriots did deflate the ball I'd like to know why they thought they needed any advantage to beat a team they've destroyed 3 times in a row. Have the Colts ever given one sign that they could give NE a competitive game? I haven't seen one.

So that's why HOF'er Luck played like ass?

Nobody is saying this is why Luck played terrible nor are they saying this effected the outcome of the game. Truthfully the Pats could have played with a medicine ball on offense and won that game but that's not the point. It just always seems like its "something" with them". Spygate, 2nd radio frequency in Brady's helmet, Manning believing the visitors lockeroom at Gillette was bugged, last week with intentional quick snap (even though formation was legal), deflating footballs etc... I have no idea if any of this stuff is true but it just seems like there is always something with them...

The only thing they deflated yesterday was the Colts and all of the Patriots haters America is littered with.

Aren't you one of the Patriot haters?

I mean, you're proudly displaying that you're a hater under your avatar.

How does it feel to be deflated?

I mean, unless, of course, you're not really a Patriot hater. Because then you wouldn't be deflated. Delusional perhaps, but not deflated.

Nobody is saying this is why Luck played terrible nor are they saying this effected the outcome of the game. Truthfully the Pats could have played with a medicine ball on offense and won that game but that's not the point. It just always seems like its "something" with them". Spygate, 2nd radio frequency in Brady's helmet, Manning believing the visitors lockeroom at Gillette was bugged, last week with intentional quick snap (even though formation was legal), deflating footballs etc... I have no idea if any of this stuff is true but it just seems like there is always something with them...

I think the difference is that the media KNOW about Billichicks past issues so they FIND what they are looking for every time.

They see stuff that ALWAYS goes on, by ALL teams and then put on their high heals and their make-up and promenade in drag up and down the street

Back
Top Bottom