NFL Sunday Ticket | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Sunday Ticket

i have a question about dtv and watching the games. i don't have dtv i have "the other guy" so no sunday ticket for me but i heard somewhere you can get a subscription to watch the games on your pc..my question is do you have to be a sunday ticket or dtv customer to get this service or can i just sign up for the pc deal?

I've had the Sunday ticket and Superfan HD for 3 years now and live in florida. I'm on the West coast so I don't get any blackouts.

I'm Diehard Miami but when their not playing I enjoy the Superfan channels to watch all the games at once or switch back and forth.

I have a plasma so the HD picture is 10 times better on it...you can see every grass blade.

My wife bought NFL Sunday Ticket for my 30th birthday...the gift that keeps on giving... Bless her heart, I love her! :bighug:

i have a question about dtv and watching the games. i don't have dtv i have "the other guy" so no sunday ticket for me but i heard somewhere you can get a subscription to watch the games on your pc..my question is do you have to be a sunday ticket or dtv customer to get this service or can i just sign up for the pc deal?

I've heard of this PC deal as well. I'm not sure if it includes being a customer of DTV or not. I looked around their site but details were scarce as it isn't football season right now.

I've heard of this PC deal as well. I'm not sure if it includes being a customer of DTV or not. I looked around their site but details were scarce as it isn't football season right now.
yea i saw something vague about it on their site as well but their site is poorly put together from a question..um..uh..standpoint(damn that stache). i couldn't get any real info on it either. i wonder if theres another way. i don't mind paying for a subs. now the comcast/the gamelive thing is that just radio announcements of the games? i had been listening to games on theticketlive but but it is hard to catch it when the phins play at home.

Yes you do have to have DTV and the sunday ticket. The superfan is not only to watch the games on your pc, but its also for the HD service for the games.

Bukooo Bucks for this package, but I went ahead and dropped the 250 to see the Dolphins this year.

Question is....am I gonna drop another 100 for the SuperFan Package (HD access).

Who else has been part of the NFLST family? What have your experiences been with quality, HD, etc?

Let me know what I have to look forward to!

wait, you dont get the ticket in HD unless you get the superfan, even if you have all the HD channels?

Im not sure, but last year myp2p and all the streaming websites (free) sucked! They only streamed Miami about 5 times all year.

For me it's an easy choice. I'd spend more than the $15 per game going to a sports bar. I wouldn't have sound and I couldn't be guaranteed that the channel wouldn't be changed. I also have Tivo so at home I can pause and rewind. Further I like to cook and I like more variety than bar food. Also I live out west so most games are on at 10:00 am. If I have a late Sat. night I can roll out of bed and watch the game without having to get cleaned up. And that's just talking about the Dolphin games. I also get to watch whatever other match ups I like instead of being stuck with the Niners and Raiders every week.

I don't have the superfan package though. This is the first year I have an HD tv so I might consider it but prior to this it I didn't think it was worth it for the use I would give it.

wait, you dont get the ticket in HD unless you get the superfan, even if you have all the HD channels?

That's right. I have every HD Channel they offer but that does not include the low 700 (NFL Ticket) channels. The Superfan is the only way you can get the tickets games in HD. And remember just because you have the Superfan, does not mean you'll see every game in HD, because not every game is shot in HD. However, more then last year will be shot in HD.

That's right. I have every HD Channel they offer but that does not include the low 700 (NFL Ticket) channels. The Superfan is the only way you can get the tickets games in HD. And remember just because you have the Superfan, does not mean you'll see every game in HD, because not every game is shot in HD. However, more then last year will be shot in HD.

that is such effin BSSSSSSSSSS.

I am too a lifelong fin fan since 1966 and have had both sundayday ticket and superfan past several years, could not live without it, would go through withdrawal if i could not see miami play!!!!

Dude, why would you want to sit home on NFL Sunday?
The sports bar deal is where it's at today. :beer1: Watch all the games at once on large screen TV.:up:
The place I go to has three 12' screens and eight 3' screens, all HD. We bust on the other teams' fans,especially the jetscum.:lol:
Get off the sofa, life is too short!:rolleyes:

Sunday is my day of recovery from boozing it to the wee hours of the morning on Friday and Saturday. Not to mention, in Chicago your chances of finding a Fins game on a TV with sound in one of these bars are slim-to-none.

Called today.....getting the Ticket free this year as a promotional deal. Have no idea if this is a nationwide thing or whatever. My bill is only $74.00 for the first 4 months. Call and see if they are offering this to you guys absolutely rocked my ****. They did tell me I'd have to pay the $250 for next year after the promo. Friggin sweet

As I have already stated, this year every game will now be shot in HD. Whether it be CBS, Fox, NBC Sunday Night, or NFL Net Thursday night. It was a mandate required by the league starting the 2008-2009 season.

Back
Top Bottom