NFL Teams Moving Part II: Poll | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Teams Moving Part II: Poll

Which team has the greatest chance of moving to a new city?

• Saints

Votes: 91 47.6%
  • Vikings

Votes: 28 14.7%
  • Cardinals

Votes: 25 13.1%
  • Giants

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Bills

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Bengals

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Other

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • None at all

Votes: 27 14.1%

• Total voters
It all depends on stadiums. That eliminates most of the teams, including Seattle, Cincinnati, and St. Louis. The teams that are most likely to move are New Orleans, Indianapolis, and Minnesota, but I don't think anything will happen. The NFL has a good thing going right now.

NO & Minny are the only 2 on this list(maybe an very slim shot w/ Buf)

-Ari is building a new Stadium

-The Giants are building a new Stadium and even if they didn;t there is absolutely no chance they'd ever leave the NYC area.

-Cincy has a brand new Stadium

I beleive either N.O...or indy. N.O. because they want them to re-negotiate their contract. Indy because their dome is so small and paytons contract is so damn huge. Isn't indy like one of the poorest teams???

hdjetta6316 said:
I beleive either N.O...or indy. N.O. because they want them to re-negotiate their contract. Indy because their dome is so small and paytons contract is so damn huge. Isn't indy like one of the poorest teams???

I believe Indy just got approval for a new Stadium so that would take them out as a candidate. I think it's going to wind up being Minnesota.

Vikings, Bengals or Saints. But, I can't see the NFL wanting New Orleans to move.

Da 'Fins said:
Vikings, Bengals or Saints. But, I can't see the NFL wanting New Orleans to move.

The Bengals are not moving, they have a brand new Stadium.

None at all is higher on my list then everybody elses. I think if LA is going to have a team it is most likely that they will make a new team.

It would be great if the Viqueens left. There is so many Vike fans where I live, and I can't stand them.

If any team were to lose a team, I would think the primary candidate would be the Saints. Eventhough Louisianna is the hotbed for producing NFL players (I think it produces more playersper capita than any other state), I don't think people there are huge supporters of the team.
The top candidates to receive a team due to relocation or expansion would probably be Mexico City, Anaheim or Toronto.
The Buffalo Bills may also move to Alaska. They would rename their team the ARCTIC CHOKES. :wink:

dolfan348454999 said:
None at all is higher on my list then everybody elses. I think if LA is going to have a team it is most likely that they will make a new team.

I don't think we'll see a new expansion team for a while, we already have too many teams and they now have a good # of teams w/ each division having 4 teams. I don't think they want one division to have 5 teams.

nick19991 said:
thats also why the Packers will never leave they have thousands on the season ticket waiting list

No, the Packers will never leave because they are owned by the city of Green Bay.

nyjunc said:
-The Giants are building a new Stadium and even if they didn;t there is absolutely no chance they'd ever leave the NYC area.

The Giants just bought the Meadowlands (or are in the process of doing so). They got a sweet deal to stay in New Jersey through about 2040.
The majority of the cost associated with a new Stadium for the Giants in New Jersey will be shouldered by the New Jersey taxpayers. :mad:

dominizzo said:
Bills have to go, honestly when u cant win a super bowl 1 outtta 4 times u dont belong in the Nfl/Period

:stupid:

I would like to elect the weak washington redskins. They got better last season and made some ok offseason moves sucked in the draft and theyre still going to be in a slump this season they cant live up to there glory days.

Back
Top Bottom