NFL Teams Moving Part II: Poll | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Teams Moving Part II: Poll

Which team has the greatest chance of moving to a new city?

• Saints

Votes: 91 47.6%
  • Vikings

Votes: 28 14.7%
  • Cardinals

Votes: 25 13.1%
  • Giants

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Bills

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Bengals

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Other

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • None at all

Votes: 27 14.1%

• Total voters
First and foremost, anyone who thinks the Browns or Redskins are really delusional.. The Redskins will remain in DC (or surrounding suburbs) for as long as the NFL is in existance. As for the Browns, after the Modell mess, it will be an equally frosty cold day in Hell before the NFL moves a team from Cleveland again.

As for others, the Cardinals have a brand new, state of the art stadium in Glendale which will open next year. They've already been penciled in for a Super Bowl by the end of the decade.. Knowing a few people in the Cardinal organization, for the first time since moving to Phoenix, the Cardinals feel like they're on their own ground. The stadium is theirs.. No longer do they have to play second fiddle to ASU.

Indy will do everything in their power to keep the Colts..

Only ones I see on unsteady ground are the Vikings (despite word that Fowler has no intentions of moving them) or the Saints.

Colts, Vikings, Saints are the most likely candidates. Other possibilities could include the Jags. Most likely you'll see the Colts in Los Angeles in a couple of years. It won't be too hard really because the Colts can stay in the AFC South. Minnesota would require a slight realignment. The Saints could stay in the NFC South.

Why wouldn't the Colts be listed in this poll? They're the most likely team to move after the Saints and Vikings.

Also, I'd note that, TECHNICALLY, the Jets are the team most likely to move. New Jersey to New York, with the pending stadium deal. ;)

phunwin said:
Why wouldn't the Colts be listed in this poll? They're the most likely team to move after the Saints and Vikings.

Also, I'd note that, TECHNICALLY, the Jets are the team most likely to move. New Jersey to New York, with the pending stadium deal. ;)

I think the Colts are actually THE MOST likely team to move. Their connection to Indianapolis is almost nothing. It's a basketball town. And no matter who tells you oh we're not moving, we love this city blah blah blah. Understand this. LOS ANGELES is HUGE, the MONEY THERE IS HUGE... The POPULARITY THERE IS HUGE....

BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jaj said:
I think the Colts are actually THE MOST likely team to move. Their connection to Indianapolis is almost nothing. It's a basketball town. And no matter who tells you oh we're not moving, we love this city blah blah blah. Understand this. LOS ANGELES is HUGE, the MONEY THERE IS HUGE... The POPULARITY THERE IS HUGE....

nyjunc said:
I went to a Jets-Bills game at Buf in '98 and what I really liked was that it was like a college town or a HS town where everyone was excited about the Bills. Stuff all over people's lawns on the way to the Stadium. Bills fans definitely have passion which I love and it would be like Cleveland when the Browns left not like Houston when the Oilers left.
:up:

Just stay away from the drunks. The beer they drink in WNY are candian beer which is a lot stronger than the water americans make that just makes us piss and increase our uric acid.

I voted for the Giants simply so they won't have to share a stadium with the Jets anymore. They won't move out of the city, just down the street with a new stadium.

death7star said:
I personally think no team will move cause Benson trying to leave and giving ultimatium will put politicans of that state in a tough position cause if they dont give him a new place, the louisiana voters will vent their frustation against them, causing them to lose jobs.

NO ONE outside of New Orleans in the state of LA. cares 2 cents worth for the Saints. 75% of the state are Dallas Cowboy fans and the rest only care about LSU and have zero NFL interest. The Saints are seen as a blue-eyed stepchild and most would never want to give them any money.

The present problem is not about Benson wanting state money, it is about how the state wants Benson to pay for renovating a stadium he doesn't even own. How many of you would pay to renovate someone elses' house? Didn't think so.

Justasportsfan said:
:up:

Just stay away from the drunks. The beer they drink in WNY are candian beer which is a lot stronger than the water americans make that just makes us piss and increase our uric acid.

I had a great time watching us clinch our first AFC East Title but it was alot nastier there than 6 days earlier when I went to Miami to see the Jets play Miami. In Miami the Stadium was almost 40% Jet fans so there were no worries but in Buf we were probably the only Jet fans in our section. Luckily there was an idiot Bills fan in front of us that all the Bills fans hated so they turned their venom on him, I actually had to break up a fight btw 2 Bills fans :lol:

Back
Top Bottom