NFL Teams Moving Part II: Poll | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Teams Moving Part II: Poll

Which team has the greatest chance of moving to a new city?

• Saints

Votes: 91 47.6%
  • Vikings

Votes: 28 14.7%
  • Cardinals

Votes: 25 13.1%
  • Giants

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Bills

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Bengals

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Other

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • None at all

Votes: 27 14.1%

• Total voters
Oaklandraider said:
I would like to elect the weak washington redskins. They got better last season and made some ok offseason moves sucked in the draft and theyre still going to be in a slump this season they cant live up to there glory days.

What do u have against the Redskins? They're not even in the same conference as you guys.

I dont really its just theyre punk fans talk the most smack ever more that pats fans its freakin mindblowing what these guys say check it out for yourself go to Hailredskins.com and you'll understand.

:cooldude:
ether79 said:
The Colts have a 50/50 chance to move if Indiana's House/Senate doesn't vote for the new stadium proposal. While I think they'll pass the bill it's very possible if they don't the Colts could move.
I second that comment Indy has to upgrade or they will ge bye bye! Every stadium has upgraded RCA dome needs to be imploded. :yell:

WestCoastPhins said:
I see the seahawks leaving, but yeah CA has 3 teams now, and living here I am tired of watching raiders games all I need is a 4th team clouding the airwaves making it so I cant watch a good game. I mean why must anehiem get a team, every one who lives there either likes the niners or mostly raiders. I am a dolphins fan because I hated the niners fans being all ****y during superbowl runs, raiders fans are the worst fans in football, and quite annoying at that. I didnt even know the chargers exited, hense I picked the team led by number 13 and I will never regret it. Just please no more new teams, there are enough. The setup is perfect now. 4 per division, 4 divisions.

:lol2:

I would say the Cardinals because that city loves them so much thta they make them play in a college stadium

dominizzo said:
Bills have to go, honestly when u cant win a super bowl 1 outtta 4 times u dont belong in the Nfl/Period

Oh, get a life and a brain, too, while you're at it. Teams moving really have nothing to do with your Super Bowl win-loss records. Besides, the question wasn't about what your little brain's opinion was as to who should go -- but rather who's most likely to go. What's wrong with you?

ill tell you right now, the day they say the bills are being moved to another city, there will be riots, several buildings destroyed, several nfl officials injured along with several other people injured, and a few deaths (there are always a few in a riot...).

we just dont have anything else. (hockey is DEAD, by the way...)

if they decided to move the dolphins, there might be a "get-to-gether", a little protesting, and then a break for a round of golf...

ch19079 said:
ill tell you right now, the day they say the bills are being moved to another city, there will be riots, several buildings destroyed, several nfl officials injured along with several other people injured, and a few deaths (there are always a few in a riot...).

we just dont have anything else. (hockey is DEAD, by the way...)

if they decided to move the dolphins, there might be a "get-to-gether", a little protesting, and then a break for a round of golf...

I went to a Jets-Bills game at Buf in '98 and what I really liked was that it was like a college town or a HS town where everyone was excited about the Bills. Stuff all over people's lawns on the way to the Stadium. Bills fans definitely have passion which I love and it would be like Cleveland when the Browns left not like Houston when the Oilers left.

FYI the Saints won't be moving anytime soon, Check this out:

Despite a recent report that Saints owner Tom Benson is interested in possibly relocating to San Antonio, which is his second home, the Alamo City is not actively pursuing an NFL franchise and has not seriously explored the idea since 2001 -- unlike Los Angeles, which has been working with the NFL and making progress toward landing a franchise for most of this decade. Mayor Ed Garza said that he doesn't think it is likely, believing the city's fiscal realities would make such a move extraordinarily difficult.
-- New Orleans Times-Picayune

no colts cause indy is building them half a billion dome.
no cardinals cause they have new retractable dome and retractable field stadium for next year.
possible for the saints cause benson can't get public money to build him a new stadium.
no to the giants caues they agreed with state to build new stadium (3/4 of billion) all private too next to current stadium.
no to bengals cause they have new stadium (2 years old) and team is on way up and they have diehard fans in that market.
no for the vikings (probably stay and try to get new stadium,maybe publicprivate deal)
no to bills cause they have diehard fans in that market.

no way in hell:
fins,pats,jets(getting new satdium),bills,cowboys(getting new stadium),giants,eagles,redskins,ravens,browns,steelers,bears,
lions,packers,texans,titans,jaguars,falcons,panthers,bucs,broncos,
cheifs,raiders,chargers,rams,49ers,seahawks

Two options:
either saints move or the nfl gets a 33 teams which would be dumb cause mess up nice 8 four team divisons

PhinSoldia said:
i could see minny moving with the change of ownership

Minnesota isn't going anywhere. The have great fans and have sold out the last 10 years. Not happening.

Why the heck would the NYG even think about leaving? Theyre getting a new stadium! And they have waiting list almost as long as GB's for season tix! They had a bad team but theyre fan base is ginormous. They have no place on that list.

The bengals aint moving they just got a new stadium, buffalo aint moving they have a strong fan base, minny aint moving they have good fan support so basically its either the cards or saints both of which have fan support and stadium issues. My guess is N.O. since theyre already thinking of moving to L.A. but I wouldnt be shocked if Zona left if they found a strong market, maybe portland or somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom