NFL Trade Deadline is NOV 2 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Trade Deadline is NOV 2

Do not trade these guys even besides the cap consequence. We need to learn from failed regimes of past. They always got deconstructed by new regime. What we REALLY need is better coaches and developers who take the team and add to what's already here. Try to keep the talent from a solid 2020 team and add to it to make it better quickly and more efficiently (less pick$ and šŸ’°) into a better team for next year and to win immediately! No more rebuilds, especially from 1st timers!

Can you please post all the reports you have seen showing the team quiting. Thanks!
This is why I said if there is truth. Regardless.....

Mayhaps I should have chosen the word "rumors"
It would have been more appropriate. My mistake on that one

Do not trade these guys even besides the cap consequence. We need to learn from failed regimes of past. They always got deconstructed by new regime. What we REALLY need is better coaches and developers who take the team and add to what's already here. Try to keep the talent from a solid 2020 team and add to it to make it better quickly and more efficiently (less pick$ and šŸ’°) into a better team for next year and to win immediately! No more rebuilds, especially from 1st timers!
Gesicki most likely gone for nothing

Gesicki is not seen as a core player because the coaching staff has no idea how to use him so he can catch 8-10 balls a game. If he goes to a team like the Bills, Seahawks, Saints, or some of the other teams with quality OCā€™s he would be a regular pro bowl TE.

Howard has had 2 excellent seasons in his 6 years with the Dolphins. Otherwise he has been either injured or played at a very average level. He is considered the best player on the Dolphins defense because of his play last year and also because the defense doesnā€™t have have any other player that is better than average at this time.

I actually consider Gesicki a more valuable player for the Dolphins than Howard. Especially because how ineffective Howard has been for the last four games.

Agree with everything minus Gesicki being more valuable. At their best they are roughly equal in my eyes if used properly.

It's going to look awfully stupid to sell at the deadline, and have another team own your 1st round pick.
We might only win one game with the current talent we have. Not like we donā€™t have a pick, just San Frans who donā€™t look like world beaters. I say test the trade waters. If someone is dumb enough to overpay then pull the trigger

We might only win one game with the current talent we have. Not like we donā€™t have a pick, just San Frans who donā€™t look like world beaters. I say test the trade waters. If someone is dumb enough to overpay then pull the trigger
Such doom and gloom. Might only win one more gameā€¦ the whole season?

Because we donā€™t have talent, yet last year we had more than 1 win and majority of the same teamā€¦

Hmmm

Such doom and gloom. Might only win one more gameā€¦ the whole season?

Because we donā€™t have talent, yet last year we had more than 1 win and majority of the same teamā€¦

Hmmm
So we should keep the team as is? If Flo does get fired do we somehow have a playoff team after the start we had? Think about it, highly doubt anyone catches the Bills. Do you bank on a wildcard? Doubt it.
The goal is to make the playoffs. After the start we had doubt it will happen. Never said totally disband the team. If some one wants to overpay for Parker or someone elseā€¦ā€¦why not?

This is why I said if there is truth. Regardless.....

Mayhaps I should have chosen the word "rumors"
It would have been more appropriate. My mistake on that one
You were not wrong mentioning 'Flo lost the locker room" I see it mentioned a lot while reading my news feeds, YouTube and in sports media.

You were not wrong mentioning 'Flo lost the locker room" I see it mentioned a lot while reading my news feeds, YouTube and in sports media.
More from your special news feed that you refuse to post? Sweet!

I completely disagree. I think we have lots of talent but poor coaching and poor play calling.

Much as I've rooted for the guy, I definitely think this will be Parker's last year in Miami. Still, even if he only plays half the team's remaining games and we aren't going anywhere, his value to the offense and for the development of players like Tua will be more valuable than whatever late pick we'd get in return.

Fuller has never been part of this team and won't be part of the team in the future. If somebody wants to give a 6th for him, why not.

Grier should not be able to make any more trades. He is a huge part of this failed season. His trading privileges should be revoked. Any players and picks should be saved for the next GM/Head coach to decide what to do with.

Back
Top Bottom