NFL upholds Brady's suspension | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL upholds Brady's suspension

Man, living up here, I can't get enough of it!!! It's WONDERFUL!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Andrew Brandt ‏@adbrandt
Brady will not pay for legal expenses of an appeal, unless he hires his own lawyer. Kessler is paid by the union. #billablehours

The cover up has a strange way of becoming a bigger issue than the actual crime/deed that started this whole thing. I think the Commissioner made the right call and should be pissed about the phone being destroyed.

While I can't stand Brady or the Patriots.....lets be honest......he is good enough to not have to have done this to win. The arrogance on display here overwhelming.

Man, living up here, I can't get enough of it!!! It's WONDEFUL!!!!

They just keep spinning themselves around and around and around up here. The butthurt is immeasurable. This is what I texted a coworker of mine: Don't worry, everyone will go on around here with their myopia convinced that everyone is out to get them, everyone is a hater, everyone is jealous (excuses, by the way, that a hear from 17 year old girls). You'll be fine.

I'd rather see him play and the league take away their Brady rules that he has played under for the last 10 years

While I love all this happening to Brady, the Pats and their fans... I want Brady on the field for all 16 games. Why? Because if we end up winning the division, all we will hear is it was because Brady only played 12 games. Like 2008 all over again. The only way that isn't said is if we go on to make a deep playoff run. If it's a 1 and done, it's all we will hear.

While I love all this happening to Brady, the Pats and their fans... I want Brady on the field for all 16 games. Why? Because if we end up winning the division, all we will hear is it was because Brady only played 12 games. Like 2008 all over again. The only way that isn't said is if we go on to make a deep playoff run. If it's a 1 and done, it's all we will hear.

Well the whole league as now a pretty good argument that the Pats have cheated repeatedly all along so... pot meets kettle I guess....

I'm on vacation, but please excuse the beaming smile on my face this evening. Tom Brady is like the anti-christ to the Dolphins. Like many others on here, I have watched him demolish our team in many games over many years. His exceptional mental strength to come back after adversity have made him an incredible competitor.
Goodell's ruling is not the end of Deflategate, but this is a rare occasion when things have not gone Brady's way. Cheers.

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP
Tom Brady sent 10,000 text messages between November and March? He's like a high school girl.

Now why would you say that?

4-tom-brady-water-slide1.jpg

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP
Tom Brady sent 10,000 text messages between November and March? He's like a high school girl.

10000 in 4 months is 2500 per month or around 83 per day. I don't know about you, but that seems a ridiculously high number of texts, each and every day. Seems bizarre.

10000 in 4 months is 2500 per month or around 83 per day. I don't know about you, but that seems a ridiculously high number of texts, each and every day. Seems bizarre.

I think the volume is about the norm for NFL players, they're just unable to pick up the phone most of the time. And it seems to be the way to communicate in the NFL as you often ear players talk about getting texts from other coaches/players.... I mean I own a construction business and just can't answer the phone sometimes, so people close to me and my employees know this and just text me instead so the message gets through anyway.... I mean just the wife accounts for at least 20 texts a day... and I'm not Tom Brady ... in this case, I think content is what was really lost here....

Back
Top Bottom