NFLReport.com says trade signed, sealed, but not yet delivered to the press | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFLReport.com says trade signed, sealed, but not yet delivered to the press

They have the Bears taking Johnson at #4. I know he's considered by most to be the best defensive player available, but I just can't see the Bears passing on one of the top 3 RB's. Not sure how credible this source is. If the deal is signed, but just not delivered to the press, how do they know about it?

ChambersWI said:
I would not be a happy camper if we took Benson over Caddy and Bass 18th overall

Yeah I agree...I think we'd take Williamson at #18 if he were actually still there, and then probably Caddy at #7...I'm worried about Benson, just a gut feeling that something will go wrong with him...the pick will go "up in smoke", if you know what I mean. I still think Caddy will be the best back in the draft, I don't understand the need for size now, does anyone remember Barry Sanders?

Bears Will Not Go Defense.

Love Smith And Angelo Would Be Eaten Alive.

Matt Jones at 18........

Considering the great things Saban has said about him, I cant see him passing Jones up.

pigskinguy said:
Yeah, that mock also has Caddy going at #31 :eek:

no way no how! Caddy to philly? someone smokin somethin.

Dolfan1000 said:
And yet according to ESPN, Minny has pulled out of the bidding and may jump back into it by tomorrow morning.

At this point- NOBODY KNOWS.

They know that we've been talking about trades, but they don't know with who or for what, and it ticks them off.

Dolfan1000 said:
Yuck- Baas at 18?

Thats a reach.

Well, that IS only a MOCK, lol, all I really care about on that page is the fact that we made the trade, if this is OFFICIAL (which if it were I'm assming the finheaven main page would post it). I LOVE that they have my boy Cedric coming to us at 7, but I'm not even about to get my hopes up, because I have learned in the past that a mock can be absolutely freakin' wrong, lol, so do't get my hopes up. As long as we made, or MAKE, that trade I will be happy (if it lets us get a top 3 RB at 7). I would love Cedric at 7 and Antrell at 18.

dont shoot the messenger lol.

besides when has anyone's mock draft ever been right?

i don't take this to mean any more or less than anything else ive heard but i like it more because it's saying the trade is done rather than it's not. it keeps my dream alive! don't shoot down my dream!!

I'd hope if we had the 18th pick and Spears was at 15 that we'd trade up and grab him

If caddy was still there even though we drafted benson already draft caddy. We would have the best young runningback combination in the league and we wouldn't have to question ricky williams return because we wouldn't need him.

18 is too early for Jones- especially for us- we have too many holes and we cannot afford another 1st round bust.

CaptainCharisma said:
Baas? Cadillac at #31?! All credibility lost.

Exactly. If He'd last that long we outta grab WR M. Williams at 7th overall and grab C. Williams at 18

wazzy said:
If caddy was still there even though we drafted benson already draft caddy. We would have the best young runningback combination in the league and we wouldn't have to question ricky williams return because we wouldn't need him.

That would NEVER happen, it would be absolutely amazing, but we don't have a 2RB system, thus no need for 2, no matter how good they are. The only way it would happen is if we were to take both and use one as trade bait, but no WAY one will be available at 18..........

They have Cadillac going to the Eagles at 31. Anyone believe that one?

Back
Top Bottom