NFLReport.com says trade signed, sealed, but not yet delivered to the press | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFLReport.com says trade signed, sealed, but not yet delivered to the press

DOLFANMIKE said:
I'd hope if we had the 18th pick and Spears was at 15 that we'd trade up and grab him

Then we'd likely have to ship KC's 2nd back to them which would kind of make the whole Surtain trade a waste.

If anyone is a member of that website can you tell me who they heve us taking in the 2nd? It says to see the 7 round mock you have to pay $24.

I love the idea, though I'm not sure about taking yet another OT in the first round. Let's see how Vernon Carey pans out first...

#7 The Miami Dolphins select.....Antrel Rolle CB from UM...Gonna be top 5 Cb in the NFL

#18...The Miami Dolphins select....Matt Jones...QB/WR/TE from Arkansas....He will be awesome...Its pretty hard for him to suck..At worst he will be Keyshawn Johnson in his prime..W/o the attitude...but I think better

then in the 2nd pick- JJ Arrington
3rd Take Adrian Mcpherson...

I will **** myself if this draft actually happens

M3590NJ973 said:
If anyone is a member of that website can you tell me who they heve us taking in the 2nd? It says to see the 7 round mock you have to pay $24.

After seeing that trash of a first round, who would pay for the rest? It looks like they made their picks with a hat, little pieces of paper, and a blindfold. Granted, mocks are usually wrong, but at least most put some form of thought into it.

O.K. The deal is signed and sealed...but no one knows of it except NFLReport.com...I always wondered who really was that fly they always talked about, Now I know.

sports24/7 said:
If SF takes Smith I am all for this. If not I think that is who Miaim will take and won't trade the pick unless they are given a offer they can't refuse (No, not a horse head either).
Admin Edit: Whoa Cowboy... you need to switch to decaf. That whole post was insulting. Take a chill pill and read the TOS.

JJT said:
I'm sorry, I hate to say this but if you think that Miami won't trade down you are an IDIOT,!!!!! Wake UP and SMELL the BEAUTY that SABAN IS BRINIGING. WE are not stupid enough to stick with smith(We need a team not just a superstar)....you may be but thank god that SABAN is NOT!!!!! We will trade down people I am so sick of repeating myself!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we need positive thoughts in order to recieve the best deals possible!!! Squash your doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yell:

It really doesn't have anything to do with anyone stupid. If no one else is willing to pay the price to move up, we stay at #2. Unfortunately this isn't one of those drafts where there are 1 or 2 players at the top that every team would love to have.

DOLFANMIKE said:
Exactly. If He'd last that long we outta grab WR M. Williams at 7th overall and grab C. Williams at 18

That would be awesome. :lol:

Gonzo said:
After seeing that trash of a first round, who would pay for the rest? It looks like they made their picks with a hat, little pieces of paper, and a blindfold. Granted, mocks are usually wrong, but at least most put some form of thought into it.
Thats true. If that was their first round I don't want to see their second.

I was on the vikes website purplpride and thier also doing a lot of speculating about the vikes trading one of thier 1st rounders to a couple of different teams for more picks. Once again more smoke in the air. Can someone open a window I can't breath.

They forgot about Cadillac and stuffed him in near the end of the round. That way they only had to erase a couple of names, not the entire lot. At least that's the sophistication rate I typically apply to mock drafts.

Dolfan1000 said:
If we take any OL in that first round with the 18th pick, I hope it is Khalif Barnes.

...For the last time, WE CANNOT DRAFT LT OR LT PROSPECTS> Hopefully I said it loud enough for all to hear. Damien McIntosh's new contract states this very clearly. .we are not to pursue any other options at LT this offseason with exception to what we already have on the roster. Besides, I would rather get D'Brickshaw Ferguson next year, or the kid from Miami that tore his knee up last season (I know that sounds weird, I know ).

Back
Top Bottom