NFLReport.com says trade signed, sealed, but not yet delivered to the press | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFLReport.com says trade signed, sealed, but not yet delivered to the press

Samphin said:
...For the last time, WE CANNOT DRAFT LT OR LT PROSPECTS> Hopefully I said it loud enough for all to hear. Damien McIntosh's new contract states this very clearly. .we are not to pursue any other options at LT this offseason with exception to what we already have on the roster. Besides, I would rather get D'Brickshaw Ferguson next year, or the kid from Miami that tore his knee up last season (I know that sounds weird, I know ).

So they draft a left tackle for the right tackle position. And then like Carey...try him at Left tackle....so much for the contract.

fishypete said:
So they draft a left tackle for the right tackle position. And then like Carey...try him at Left tackle....so much for the contract.

sopmething tells me this owuldn't fly right with our player's across the board and doesn't seem like saban's style. Plus, I think this whole year is basically a tryout for EVERYONE. If you think we saw movement this offseason, wait til next. I guarentee that Saban will break out the broom next offseason. I say pick Thomas Davis with the 18th ovarall, if we get it.

thecoordinator said:
A month ago, we projected that the Vikings would trade both first round picks to move up and acquire a WR. The deal is signed and sealed but not yet delivered to the press

its written in their final mock draft here:

http://nflreport.com/mock1.htm

Wow!!! Caddy tales a long ride down in this one.

JJT said:
Edited By Admin

What you need to do, start your own message board, and let no one in. Then you won't have to repeat yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CanadianPhinFan said:
I still think Caddy will be the best back in the draft, I don't understand the need for size now, does anyone remember Barry Sanders?

Barry Sanders' thighs were like tree trunks. He was thicker and more compact than Williams, who is more slender but still runs with power.

I like Caddy and think he could well be the best back in this draft. Definitely would be happy with him on our team.

Terrible mock. If Miami does trade down and get #7 and #18 (unlikely) and Troy Williamson is still on the board (even less likely) then there's no way they pass on him for Baas. Williamson is the 2nd best WR in the draft IMO and would be a steal at #18.

LESS THAN 10 HOURS TO GO!!!!!!!!!:yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :sailor: :eek:

thak god dave and rick are not handling this they would have took minnys 6 and 7th and threw in our 3rd........

i say nick will use the 18th pick for more drafts afther he has taken benson at 7

I want more than just their picks in the 1st round. If we are going to pas on a guy like Braylon Edwards, I want more.

Back
Top Bottom