Nick Saban Naming Dan Marino As One Of The Best Qbs He Has Ever Seen. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nick Saban Naming Dan Marino As One Of The Best Qbs He Has Ever Seen.

He's a piece of ****, but a great college coach. Of COURSE a 'Bama fan is going to defend him...it's only natural. It's like the Patriots fans who think the whole world loves their team, and can't fathom how somebody could actually hate their franchise because of the cheating (that they willfully ignore).

upload_2019-8-16_14-4-49.jpeg

"He told us a couple weeks ago that he's proud to be a Dolphin and he's going to be sticking around," Dolphins quarterback Joey Harrington said. "So I take him at his word. I've taken him at his
word ever since I came here. He's one of the reasons why I decided to come to Miami. And so, if he tells us he's going to say, I trust him. But on the other hand, there's a lot of job offers out there and he's a tremendous coach."

https://www.espn.com/nfl/news/story?id=2705288

Everyone hates Saban, I...I guess I get why, but to coach the most storied college program (outside of maybe Notre Dame) you take that chance. Alabama is a better job then the Miami Dolphins.

As far as coaching, he's ****ing brilliant. I have no doubt that if he wanted he would be able to have success in the NFL.

And after about a twenty year career at Alabama,Nick retires being the greatist college football coach of all time..Dolphin fans ,all together,yell out"See,we told you he would quit""Never stays
anywhere more than five years"..."He's a liar and quitter!!"....LOL..Dolphin fans..You ALWAYS get what you deserve..

View attachment 22983

"He told us a couple weeks ago that he's proud to be a Dolphin and he's going to be sticking around," Dolphins quarterback Joey Harrington said. "So I take him at his word. I've taken him at his
word ever since I came here. He's one of the reasons why I decided to come to Miami. And so, if he tells us he's going to say, I trust him. But on the other hand, there's a lot of job offers out there and he's a tremendous coach."

https://www.espn.com/nfl/news/story?id=2705288

I'm not sure if you're intentionally leaving out all the facts and details, or if you're honestly just too young to know what they are and have been brainwashed and indoctrinated into believing Saban is the devil. But either way, Plaxico Burress is literally so stupid he shot himself in the leg in a night club. He's lucky it wasn't somebody else he shot. He locked himself in the house and didn't even want to speak to investigators. He was suspended for games for missing meetings without any explanation. It just goes on and on and on...

If this is your example of a grown man, yeah I don't want to coach 'em either.

Everyone hates Saban, I...I guess I get why, but to coach the most storied college program (outside of maybe Notre Dame) you take that chance. Alabama is a better job then the Miami Dolphins.

As far as coaching, he's ****ing brilliant. I have no doubt that if he wanted he would be able to have success in the NFL.

Most of the SEC football programs have been better jobs,than the Miami Dolphins the last 15 years...

Meh, people said the same about Chip Kelly, especially after BACK TO Back 10 win seasons!!!

I'm not sure he would get the luxury of making the wrong choice for a starting QB in a championship match-up, then having the "option" at halftime to put in the most highly regarded Freshman/Rookie QB on the planet to come in and save the day...

I'm not sure if you're intentionally leaving out all the facts and details, or if you're honestly just too young to know what they are and have been brainwashed and indoctrinated into believing Saban is the devil. But either way, Plaxico Burress is literally so stupid he shot himself in the leg in a night club. He's lucky it wasn't somebody else he shot. He locked himself in the house and didn't even want to speak to investigators. He was suspended for games for missing meetings without any explanation. It just goes on and on and on...

If this is your example of a grown man, yeah I don't want to coach 'em either.

Irrelevant Plaxico shot himself, one man shouldn't lie into another man's face ever (especially a 19 yo when your the H.C), period.

To act like Saban doesn't have a history of lying (and now telling kids they need to stay in college instead of realize their dreams in the NFL) is pure ignorance.

There's a good reason he's so despised, great college coach though I'll give you that.

Meh, people said the same about Chip Kelly, especially after BACK TO Back 10 win seasons!!!

I'm not sure he would get the luxury of making the wrong choice for a starting QB in a championship match-up, then having the "option" at halftime to put in the most highly regarded Freshman/Rookie QB on the planet to come in and save the day...

Did you just compare Chip Kelly to Nick Saban? Really?

tenor.gif

Tell me kind sir..What have the Dolphins done since Nick left...that makes this fan base so righteous?...as i walk away dropping the mic..

Did you just compare Chip Kelly to Nick Saban? Really?

for_****s_sake_jimmy_carr.gif

Well you're saying Saban would've been successful in the NFL without much evidence, you don't think people felt the same about Chip "the genius" after he had back to back 10 win seasons in the league?

Sustained success in the NFL is very difficult...

Well, he did ok at LSU, Michigan St., and every other loser he turned around. I don't remember Tua being at any of those places.

Ask Jason Taylor if he can coach grown men. I remember when Jason Taylor thought he knew more about football than Saban - he quickly learned he didn't. And had his best season as a pro by trusting Saban and won Defensive MVP of the league.

You're not going to find any players that have played for Saban, college or pro, that have anything but love for him. Unless they have an ax to grind themselves. That goes for coaches that have coached for him also.

I’m glad that I got to grown up watching Marino. If he had played in todays game with the rules he would have destroyed this league.

Now, if Trevor L continues to look good in college and we have a high pick when he comes out, we have got to get that kid.

Well you're saying Saban would've been successful in the NFL without any evidence, you don't think people felt the same about Chip "the genius" after he had back to back 10 win seasons?

Sustained success in the NFL is very difficult...

The massive difference between a couple of 10 win seasons and consistently playing in the national championship and winning 5/6 of them...

Irrelevant Plaxico shot himself, one man shouldn't lie into another man's face ever (especially a 19 yo when your the H.C), period.

To act like Saban doesn't have a history of lying (and now telling kids they need to stay in college instead of realize their dreams in the NFL) is pure ignorance.

There's a good reason he's so despised, great college coach though I'll give you that.

He's not despised. It's a myth.

Nobody lied to Plaxico Burress but himself. Ronnie Blackman should've stayed for his Senior year. You don't even know why Saban said that, or what point he was trying to make. Believe me, he knew Ronnie's situation much better than you do.

Back
Top Bottom