Nick Saban Naming Dan Marino As One Of The Best Qbs He Has Ever Seen. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nick Saban Naming Dan Marino As One Of The Best Qbs He Has Ever Seen.

Irrelevant Plaxico shot himself, one man shouldn't lie into another man's face ever (especially a 19 yo when your the H.C), period.

To act like Saban doesn't have a history of lying (and now telling kids they need to stay in college instead of realize their dreams in the NFL) is pure ignorance.

There's a good reason he's so despised, great college coach though I'll give you that.

Why don't you look and see how much MORE money Ronnie would have made if he did stay one more year?
Nick has always said if you don't project out as a 1st or 2nd rder...You need to stay and better yourself.
that's called telling the truth....not coddling some young athlete.

The massive difference between a couple of 10 win seasons and consistently playing in the national championship and winning 5/6 of them...

Oh please, Saban's Alabama teams are so loaded he had more UA All Americans than the other 3 playoff teams combined the last time they won one, talk about an unfair advantage.

How many championships did he win before he got all that talent?

Last edited:
Great college coach terrible human being.

Threads about Saban bring all the bama lovers in quickly to defend him.

Me and Ted fighting for truth,justice,and the american way...Miami has nothing to do with those three.

Why don't you look and see how much MORE money Ronnie would have made if he did stay one more year?
Nick has always said if you don't project out as a 1st or 2nd rder...You need to stay and better yourself.
that's called telling the truth....not coddling some young athlete.

I disagree, could you imagine the backlash if Coack K had told ANY of the one and done's he's had over the years that they need to stay in school to develop their game instead of chasing the big bucks in the NBA?

K would never do that though, because unlike Saban he's a great coach AND a great man who actually cares about his athletes.

Oh please, Saban's Alabam teams are so loaded he had more UA All Americans than the other 3 playoff teams combined the last time they won one, talk about an unfair advantage.

How many championships did he win before he got all that talent?

And kind sir,..who went and got that talent?Who developed that talent?...A Shula could not get that to Bama.

Great human being. You should see what he does with Nick's Kids...

I honestly don't care who likes him or don't like him, but a lot of people don't know facts. They don't want to know. People want to hate who they want to hate. Everyone has the right to that..

And kind sir,..who went and got that talent?Who developed that talent?...A Shula could not get that to Bama.

Dude I've been following Duke basketball since I was 5 years old I know how it works.

Even K has said many times success breeds success.

Carlos Boozer sent K tapes of his H.S film from Alaska (before K was hip to his game), when your a brand like Duke or Bama, that's the kind of stuff that happens.

Last edited:
I disagree, could you imagine the backlash if Coack K had told ANY of the one and done's he's had over the years that they need to stay in school to develop their game instead of chasing the big bucks in the NBA?

K would never do that though, because unlike Saban he's a great coach AND a great man who actually cares about his athletes.

Coach K has some skeletons in his closet...Basketball thugs do what thier shoe deals tell them to do...big difference.

Coach Wooden also had a guy to buy his players too...

College basketball is the biggest cesspool in American sports because of guys like Coach K

We can do this all day with famous great coaches..

Well, I would hardly call myself a "bama lover", but I follow college football way more closely than the NFL and I have a tendency to have respect for greatness.

Back
Top Bottom