NJ Star-Ledger claims Meshawn might want to go to Miami. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NJ Star-Ledger claims Meshawn might want to go to Miami.

Maybe he misheard him. I have it from a very reliable source that he didn't say "Miami" but in fact, stated "Me Me Me Me" He streamed it together very fast which added to the confusion. :lol:

Originally posted by Samphin
Maybe he misheard him. I have it from a very reliable source that he didn't say "Miami" but in fact, stated "Me Me Me Me" He streamed it together very fast which added to the confusion. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree with everyones sentiments about him, but if he was in a Fin uniform, and producing TDs, we'd all probably forget how much we can't stand him.

Originally posted by Disgustipate
http://www.nj.com/jets/ledger/index.ssf?/base/sports-1/1069223557314640.xml

Reuniting with former Jets coach Bill Parcells in Dallas or Bill Belichick in New England also interests Johnson. He also mentioned Miami.

Ulgh.

I have heard from a solid source that Keyshawn will be traded to the Raiders for draft picks. Callahan will be fired and Dennis Green will be the new Raider coach. Keyshawn and Green should get along just fine.

Yeah cuz we all know how well Green did with the last bloated ego wide reciever he coached. :rolleyes:

Right now, he doesn't want to play in Oakland because...in his words...."they don't have a QB".

But that doesn't mean he won't be traded there.

Originally posted by Muck
Right now, he doesn't want to play in Oakland because...in his words...."they don't have a QB".

And Miami does? :D

LOL

The problem with Oakland is that he knows Jerry Porter has skills enough to relegate him to second option.

I'll bet he thinks he can overcome CC and RM as well as make the team forget about RW. That way, he gets his damn balls. That's all that Key has ever cared about...

But you gotta admit he's better than any of the #2 receivers we have now. And he's better than Chambers in every way except for speed.

Originally posted by Muck
But you gotta admit he's better than any of the #2 receivers we have now. And he's better than Chambers in every way except for speed.

i would love to see him in miami.

same except speed? thats like saying a crippled person is just like every other person, except the abilty to walk? it's pretty important.

possesion WR require a counterpart, and CC can be that.

If Key is capable of checking his attitude at the door and accepting a 1a/1b situation or a situation where he is the #2 receiver, I'd love to have him. If he isn't, I'd be happy to pass on him and let him to be a cancer on somebody else's roster. Maybe he can screw the chemistry up in New England or on the Jets... :)

i wouldn't want Keyshawn in any situation.... he's been on two teams that both have had players say how negative he is on the team - he brings teams down, regardless whether he produces or not. we don't need negativity.... we need positive producers.

i would rather have terrell than keyshawn - and terrell will be in free agency next year.

i don't think that keyshawn is better than CC.... the only thing keyshawn may do better is run better routes - but that all comes from experience - CC is still a newbie - give him time, he will be better overall!

Back
Top Bottom