NJ Star-Ledger claims Meshawn might want to go to Miami. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NJ Star-Ledger claims Meshawn might want to go to Miami.

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
Sorry, ZOD ... that was my attempt at Thursday humor. Is it Friday yet?
:goof:

Originally posted by Phan4Ever

You've been spoken to politely before about posts of this kind, junior. Consider this your official warning. Use better judgment about staying within the rules, or you will have more time to do other things.

everyone takes cheap shots around here is not like its something that was developed overnight.

Originally posted by juniorseau55

everyone takes cheap shots around here is not like its something that was developed overnight.

I think you have mistaken some developed cordial relationships for that or either you are getting this site confused with another.

For that matter I haven't seen many "Nobody cares" comments at all.

What does KJ do that is so impressive????....

I see his career stats, and they aren't all that impressive IMO. You put that, along with the size of his mouth and ego, and you've got very little IMO.....

He's at the tail end of his career, and his lack of motivation, or interest in playing the game seems obvious to me. He's a cry baby, and all he'd do down here is cause problems....

I'd rather take a shot on a high draft pick, or a more contolled FA than Keyshawn. Let's not forget the money this guy is goi9ng to be demanding either. The guy actually considers himself better than WR M. Harrison.....That's a joke.

Thanks, but I'll pass on Keyshawn....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

:fire:

Originally posted by ZOD

Okay folks.

Here's the difference between educated and uneducated.

If that word even came to my mind, I would have to look it up just to make sure it was a word.

Um.....CK, it is a word......Isn't it? :D

I think I'm on CK's ignore... :lol:

And your point being is? I can tell you what our (the staff's) point is, and that's that you need to stop the 'cheap shots', as you did with ckparrothead. I mean, I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate it if I told you the same thing you told him.

We always try our hardest to keep personal attacks under control, surely we do not catch everything, as we are human, and we need our rest as well as some time away from the forums.

So, I suggest you take Phan4Ever's advice and "use better judgment about staying within the rules, or you will have more time to do other things."

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

I think we need a receiver for next season. I also think we're just NOT getting TO (can't afford him) and we're likely not getting KJ... I further think we may have such a player on the team already in JR, but we'll see in the offseason if not before.

For those who think the big name receiver is the solution...I recall many fans (no specific names, sorry) who were violently upset that Miami overlooked the huge WR need last season and did not sign Boston. I think it's very likely that San Diego regrets that they DID sign him.

At any rate, I expect to see a push on o-line, WR, QB and maybe DT in the offseason, with QB depending on how this season ends up.

I have really mixed feelings about KJ. Part of me would welcome an offensive player who is brash, overconfident and campaigns for more involvement.

On the other hand, team chemistry could just implode entirely with a player who is brash, overconfident and campaigns for more involvement.

Temprament and egoism alone shouldn't be a disqualifying factor, in my opinion. However, as has been pointed out, KJ's performance just doesn't give his claim to be one of the best at his position any merit.

I agree, but...

Originally posted by T-Bone
We won't have enough money for either keyshawn or t owens any way . we need an o-line, quaterback & new coaches (Not in that order either)

A couple of years ago we didn't have much money and we were willing to shel out 25mil on Kreutz. There's plenty of ways to get a big name FA here and fit under our salary cap. The real question is, Is KJ worth it? At the right price yeah. I would only take him if he was a post june cut, and he had to accept a short term deal or a BG type deal, in order to become a FA the following year. That's probably the most ideal situation because you can bet he'll be on his best behavior because of the anticipation of a big contract in FA.

Like I said you guys have been living under a rock.... I said it for a reason ..... and you would have said it too if you were me.

Like I said you guys have been living under a rock.... I said it for a reason ..... and you would have said it too if you were me.

Who are you addressing?? The Staff??

Well, personal attacks still will not be tolerated, period. No excuses. End of story.

who is kreutz i hear everyone speak of? 25 million what?

and JR Tolver seems to be pretty popular on here - i have never seen him play. is he that good? if so, why isn't he on the field now? i am a long-displaced dolphins fan that hasn't been "in the loop" for awhile.

Originally posted by texasPHINSfan
who is kreutz i hear everyone speak of? 25 million what?

and JR Tolver seems to be pretty popular on here - i have never seen him play. is he that good? if so, why isn't he on the field now? i am a long-displaced dolphins fan that hasn't been "in the loop" for awhile.

Olin Kreutz is the starting center for the Chicago Bears. His contract ended after 2001 and we offered him 25 million for four or five years. He got just about the same offer from Chicago and took it.

JR Tolver is one of our 2003 draft picks. He had some good plays in the preseason and lead his college team in receptions for three years straight.

Back
Top Bottom