NJ Star-Ledger claims Meshawn might want to go to Miami. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NJ Star-Ledger claims Meshawn might want to go to Miami.

texas ... Kreutz is Olin Kreutz, a Pro Bowl center with the Chicago Bears. We were in the running to acquire him in the summer of '02, but the Bears resigned him to a megabucks deal.

Tolver is actually supposed to get some more playing time this week.

True Kreutz took less money to stay where he'd made a home for himself in Chicago, he felt a committment to certain team members there in Chicago.

Anyway juniorseau55 dude just let it go. This mysterious incident which justifies his blatant personal attack happened a few days ago, and I have the utmost confidence that had I said the same exact thing to any of these mods, they would have taken it a lot better than you have junior. At the time there were like 2 very active keyshawn threads, one of which I believe had been merged from two or three other threads so as to prevent the entire board being full of Keyshawn threads...and out of nowhere junior started up a new keyshawn thread entitled something like "keyshawn johnson would be the perfect compliment to our offense" All I did was say "no offense, but why does this deserve yet another thread when there's already two active threads discussing keyshawn's release and/or his viability as a phin?" He claimed that his thread was more focused or something and I just said alright but it always seems to me that when someone starts up a whole new thread about the same topic that is being discussed in two or three other active threads, its like someone getting up onto a soap box and shouting their personal opinion because they feel its so important that everyone has to hear it even though it probably belongs within the normal discourse.

I don't know, maybe that was provocation. I didn't personally attack him or his right to an opinion on the issue, just questioned the appropriateness of starting a whole new thread about the issue when all that was contained in the thread was his "take" on an issue that was being debated in two other threads.

Oh yeah, and subterfuge is a word...my bad...hehe, sometimes I gotta watch myself.

But then again I just used the word "viability" in this post too. D'oh!

Back
Top Bottom