Noah Igbinoghene | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Noah Igbinoghene

Can't we please have 4 or 5 years of X, Byron, and good Iggy before any replacing?
No...CBs have a finite lifespan at the top. Jalen Ramsey won't be worth 2 1st round picks in another two years, neither will X (probably). Name a good CB over 30....

Revis is one of the few who lasted for 5-7 years as a legit top 3 corner in the league. I'm hoping X is fresh since he's had so many injuries and spent so much time not playing.

No...CBs have a finite lifespan at the top. Jalen Ramsey won't be worth 2 1st round picks in another two years, neither will X (probably). Name a good CB over 30....

Revis is one of the few who lasted for 5-7 years as a legit top 3 corner in the league. I'm hoping X is fresh since he's had so many injuries and spent so much time not playing.
The heart wants what the heart wants.

Yes he was/is a project but he's not getting cut just yet. He'l get at least this year to see what he can do and most likely next year too.
May be it just me, i want my first round as sure as it can be, and contribute as soon as possible. Project is for later rounds.
Except QB, he can sit around for 2 3 years.

How many secondary players we have now? I lost count. It is crowded I know.

Knowing Flo like to have short leash with players. And he doesn't hesitate to cut under perform players regardless of draft position. What is the future with Noah? I don't like his chances.
Every comment that you have made in the thread that you started shows that you have an agenda, we get it you didn't like the pick. You may not like his chances all day long but he's going to be around a while. Give me a break the kid just turned 21 years old, do you actually even know the amount of years that he's played corner back? Whatever this threads a joke laced with agenda.

May be it just me, i want my first round as sure as it can be, and contribute as soon as possible. Project is for later rounds.
Except QB, he can sit around for 2 3 years.
It's not just you.

Everyone wants instant impact from first round picks.

But, if you happen to pick a guy you think has a chance to develop, it's not the end of the world, and there is no short leash.

Back
Top Bottom