Noah Igbinoghene | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Noah Igbinoghene

Every comment that you have made in the thread that you started shows that you have an agenda, we get it you didn't like the pick. You may not like his chances all day long but he's going to be around a while. Give me a break the kid just turned 21 years old, do you actually even know the amount of years that he's played corner back? Whatever this threads a joke laced with agenda.
More impatience and short-sightedness.

I don't think he has a grudge against the kid or anything, lol.

for real, theres people on this board every day clamoring for X to be traded. Hes our best player lol
I actually could see it at the end of this season depending on how much Iggy has developed. They're gonna cut ties with him sooner or later, maybe sooner if the contract becomes an issue towards the beginning of the season...

More impatience and short-sightedness.

I don't think he has a grudge against the kid or anything, lol.
Maybe I was a little harsh, I'm not saying he has an agenda against the kid but I do think he has an agenda against the pick. And in my opinion it is very short sighted and impatient, someone doesn't start a thread asking a question and take such a strong stance without already having their mind made up on the answer to the said question.

Every comment that you have made in the thread that you started shows that you have an agenda, we get it you didn't like the pick. You may not like his chances all day long but he's going to be around a while. Give me a break the kid just turned 21 years old, do you actually even know the amount of years that he's played corner back? Whatever this threads a joke laced with agenda.
What you said is exactly my point. He was not NFL ready. Not worthy of first round.
Yep, i did not like the pick. I was hoping I was wrong as a fin fan. So far he has done nothing to prove me wrong.

Maybe I was a little harsh, I'm not saying he has an agenda against the kid but I do think he has an agenda against the pick. And in my opinion it is very short sighted and impatient, someone doesn't start a thread asking a question and take such a strong stance without already having their mind made up on the answer to the said question.
Agreed.

He said it in this thread.

He never wants projects with first round picks (except QB).

What you said is exactly my point. He was not NFL ready. Not worthy of first round.
Yep, i did not like the pick. I was hoping I was wrong as a fin fan. So far he has done nothing to prove me wrong.
All his proving you wrong will come down the road.

Enjoy!

Says a lot about what the coaches see in him, coming from one of the most unstoppable college receivers...

Few defensive backs in college football gave DeVonta Smith any trouble at all as he shattered just about every Alabama and SEC receiving record en route to Heisman Trophy and national title honors.
But in a recent Bleacher Report AMA, Smith revealed that one college defensive back stood out from the others. When asked who the best defensive back he played was, he named Auburn’s Noah Igbinoghene.

He's one of the youngest players in the NFL if not the youngest, they did take a chance on drafting for potential, and it's not like we're at one player away last year from being a super bowl contender. Last I checked when they drafted him Howard's health was a question mark, and his contract is quite large. So considering we're such a young team I'm more than fine with rolling the dice on potential then thinking that we're going to fill one void with one player and all the sudden become a perennial contender. Greir and Flores have been calculated in the choices that they've made with the youth movement for our team. So just because we haven't got instant gratification from this pick we shouldn't have patience, come on man.

May be it just me, i want my first round as sure as it can be, and contribute as soon as possible. Project is for later rounds.
Except QB, he can sit around for 2 3 years.
oh I agree. I did not like the pick at the time but he's on the team so I'm just hoping for the best.

If he were our only first-round pick that year, I might be a little annoyed, but he wasn't. He has the time to develop his skills because he has two pretty good starters in front of him. Give him a chance, he's played CB for 3 seasons now and has a ton of natural ability. With good solid coaching, he'll get there. This pick will look really good in another year or two when he's still only 23...

Back
Top Bottom