Non-Dolphin Players You Love To Root For | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Non-Dolphin Players You Love To Root For

When you non dolphin players do you mean players that have played for the fins and are somewhere else or players that have never played for the fins.

you guys dont know how good of a player ot Charlie Johnson is who was one hell of a tightend .

# 1 Charlie Johnson
#2 Kevin Williams
#3 Chad Johnosn ( the dolphins done have a player that is this much fun.)

#4 de/olb Joqua Parker Eagles
#5 lb Patrick Willis
#6 rb Dantrell Savage is fun to watch.
#7 wr Hines Ward
#8 de Antonio Smith
#9 wr Reggie Wayne
#10 Anquan Boldin and Larry Fitzgerald

Jack "They Call Me Assassin" Tatum

Ronnje Lott (cut a portion of his finger off to avoid the injury list)

Jack Lambert

P. Manning - Too much like Dan
Chad Ochocinco - Guy is hilarious
Favre - LEGEND even at 40!!
Adrian Peterson - Guy is simply amazing

funny how you tagged this thread with Ted Ginn sucks, but I like
Darren Sproles. I really liked watching him at KSU. I also like MJD.

I like Matt Ryan... all round good QB...
Drew Brees... Guy is just smooth as silk... cool customer... no panic...
Ed Reed... Instincts are beyond human.
Jared Allen... Non stop... Terminator.
Peyton... Class act.

I know you didn't ask but the team I like other than the Phins... The Bears.

EDIT: Forgot from the past... 'Sweetness'... Walter Payton!

steven jackson- he plays his heart out and the rams suck.
chicago QBs- there all over here and i love watching them throw ints
mike scifres, rich seubert, jason williams, any player from WIU.
peyton manning
torry holt
larry fitzgerald

Definitely got a soft spot for all the exCanes.
But I LOVE Frank Gore. I always felt he doesn't get the attention he deserves. Outside of Ricky Williams lol I think he is the most complete back in the game.
I'm up in Chi so guys like Hester and Knox have grown on me.
Imo Andre Johnson and CJ are the best WR's in the game.
Always liked Carson Palmer for some reason. Maybe it's his mechanics. I like his demeanor too.
Also loved watching Sean Taylor play. RIP.

funny how you tagged this thread with Ted Ginn sucks

I was wonering when someone was going to spot that.. lol

anyways, some of you mentioned some other players that i root for.. mainly, ochocinco, adrian peterson, etc..

and all canes.. i absolutely love it when the canes do well in the pros.. gore, portis, mcgahee, shockey, winslow, a.johson, wayne, vilma, wilfork, moss, parrish, edge, antrell rolle, reed, lewis... it goes on and on.. THE U BABY!

I love them all, regardless of team..

I truly lost all respect for Favre. Granted, he's a great qb and having a great year by all standards...even at age 40. However, the guy managed to self-defecate all over his own legacy by acting like such a drama queen.

I definitely do not root for him.

peyton- only one who can beat the pats really
eli- beat the pats in the biggest game
and who ever is playing the jets..last week MJD.

peyton manning- class act, and is the best qb i have grown up watching.[ to young during marinos prime years]
big ben- the toughness in which he shows, the way hes able to make plays without an offensive line
fitzgerald- ausum wr, just goes out there and does his job, dosent make a fool out of himself, smoothest hands ive seen
d williams- great rb, also on my fantasy team , but actually watching lots of panther games this year whenever miami isnt on, getting to see him run is amazing, he should be the number 1 guy and get most of the carries[ i also may be saying that bc hes on my fantasy team].
and obviously every dolphin player.

Pretty much anybody who's played at Nebraska I can easily root for, even someone like Barret Ruud who made a bunch of tackles against us last week.

Other players would include; Ahman Green, Brandon Jackson, Correll Buckhaulter, Kyle Vanden Bosch, Scott Shanle, Chris Kelsay, and now with Miami Lydon Murtha! (Yea I know he doesn't play)

There's also a Jet that I can't help but root for, he didn't go to Nebraska-Lincoln but Danny Woodhead played alright at Nebraska-Chadron College. I played high school football against this kid, seen him run in track, and play basketball, I'm amazed at how far he's gone.

Week by week I like to see Peyton Manning do good, except of course when it's against the Dolphins. I'd rather him break all of Marino's records then that Favre guy.

I also can't help but root for Adrian Peterson (MIN) the guy is a monster on the football field. Him and Ronnie Brown are my two favourite running backs in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom