Non-Dolphin Players You Love To Root For | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Non-Dolphin Players You Love To Root For

I always loved watching Jake Plummer, and was really excited for when he went to the Broncos. Broncos are also the closest things to a second favorite team I have

I also like Phillip Rivers (because of the cold shoulder the Giants gave him on draft day-want to see him stick it to them someday...hasnt happened yet though..)

I can't root for any players who are not in a Phin's uniform, unless maybe they are other players running up the score on the Jets, Pats or Bills.

Hines Ward. The guy always looks like he is having a blast, even when he is blocking or just catching a two yard pass across the middle.

Ed Reed. Best defensive player in the NFL imo. Its crazy how good of a ball hawk he is. I think he's been my favorite player since he took the ball away from the o-lineman and took it for a touchdown back in the day with the canes against Boston College.

Wes Welker

Was one of my favorite players on the Dolphins when he played here. I always draft him in fantasy. If he does well that's great; if not, there's a chance the Patriots lost which I don't mind of course

Peyton Manning

and I like Cedric Benson too, he's the perfect example of a guy who is taking advantage of his second chance.

Drew Brees, I alway liked him but when he went to NO right after Katrina I gained a huge amount of respect for him.

Back
Top Bottom