Non-Dolphin Players You Love To Root For | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Non-Dolphin Players You Love To Root For

Some Game****s

Sidney Rice
Andre Goodman
Captain Munnerlyn (but not tomarrow)
John Abraham

Some other guys

Frank Gore
Larry Fitzgerald
Matt Hasselbeck
Chad Ochocinco

Steve Smith is a bad-arse. I was at that game where he scored a TD and then posed as if he was some kind of model lying down in the endzone. It was funny, it cracked me up at the time but we lost that game...

Hopefully he doesn't get any chances to do TD celebrations tomorrow.

If you meant "we" as in Dolphins, the Dolphins have never lost to the Panthers. Jake threw a INT late to seal the game for the Dolphins. Hope to see a bunch of INTs by Jake tomorrow.

Non-Dolphins I enjoy:

Jay Cutler - Fun to watch a man with a serious disease give his all on the big stage. Can throw the pick sometimes, but I get over it pretty fast since he's not a Fin.

Chris Johnson - My Fantasy Football Hero!

Ed Reed - A man among boys, nuff said. Hate when he destroys us though.

Chad 85 - Always looking forward to what he will come up with next. He just has fun out there.

im sure i will get torched for this but i enjoy watching Brady. Best QB in the NFL IMO. everyone forgets that brady was an elite qb well before moss/welker showed up.

easy answer: guys on my fantasy team.

btw - does anyone else have a rule to not ever have any Jets on their fantasy team under any circumstances??

oh great, here we go. lets bring in super bowls that have no baring as to how good a QB is.

I'll cut to the chase so we don't go in the same circle that has been going around a million times.

super bowls does not tell you how good a QB is. if that were the case, then dilfer would be better than marino.

Super bowls is the weakest argument you could come up with....

easy answer: guys on my fantasy team.

btw - does anyone else have a rule to not ever have any Jets on their fantasy team under any circumstances??
no. i have cotchery, although he hasn't started for me at all this year. lol

I also had thomas jones last season.

oh great, here we go. lets bring in super bowls that have no baring as to how good a QB is.

I'll cut to the chase so we don't go in the same circle that has been going around a million times.

super bowls does not tell you how good a QB is. if that were the case, then dilfer would be better than marino.

Super bowls is the weakest argument you could come up with....

just stating that Brady was an ELITE qb prior to moss/welker. He may not have had a 50 td season before them, but he was the best signal caller in the game

just stating that Brady was an ELITE qb prior to moss/welker. He may not have had a 50 td season before them, but he was the best signal caller in the game
no, peyton is better than brady in every aspect of the position. brady was above average, but more of a product of the system. Look at cassell. brady was not elite.

50 td season? he didn't even have a 30TD season prior to 2007. LOL

good question
moss i dont root for him but im amazed to watch him play
marion barber , beast
peyton manning maybe best ever, maybe we will see
brian cushing , real deal

no, peyton is better than brady in every aspect of the position. brady was above average, but more of a product of the system. Look at cassell. brady was not elite.

is 30 some magical number that only the truly amazing surpass??

each had their best TD numbers in their 7th season playing (Manning 49, Brady 50)

Up to and including those seasons.....they averaged per year:

Manning: 31 TD, 17 INT
Brady: 28 TD, 12 INT

Manning always had Harrison, then had Wayne....Brady didn't have anyone even remotely close to that until 2007.

I prefer Mannning, but to say that he did anything superior to Brady is just inaccurate.

is 30 some magical number that only the truly amazing surpass??

each had their best TD numbers in their 7th season playing (Manning 49, Brady 50)

Up to and including those seasons.....they averaged per year:

Manning: 31 TD, 17 INT
Brady: 28 TD, 12 INT

Manning always had Harrison, then had Wayne....Brady didn't have anyone even remotely close to that until 2007.

I prefer Mannning, but to say that he did anything superior to Brady is just inaccurate.
i never said 30 was a magical number. just pointing out that he's not elite. the other guy brought up 50TD's. That's because of who he was throwing to. not because brady is elite.

Ok, i'll give you the WR's argument. But Manning never had a defense until his super bowl year.

Just goes to show you that defense has more to do with super bowls than the QB.

not taking anything away from brady, but also his 50 td season was when he played every single game to the fullest, playing normal offensive passing formations up 30 on teams, etc till the clock ticked to 0. now i got no problem with that whatsoever, and actually wished teams didnt stop playing once up by alot, but when manning had 49 that year, in half the games he would be sitting by late 3rd and whole 4th due to substantial leads. and even when he was in if they were winning by alot he would usually always hand off. so if manning would have done wat brady got to do , he would have prob been able to hit 55 at least.

Back
Top Bottom