Notre Dame vs. USC | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Notre Dame vs. USC

USC>Florida

plain and simple

USC beat the **** out of a good(not great) Notre Dame team. while UF once again struggled with a bad team.

USC threw 50 on Arkansas and USC is playing better then they did in week one. Healthy Mcfadden would of made a difference but not enough for a win.

Phinz420 said:
Aparently Championships are won in the polls.

SEC= Shafted Every Championship

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

Make a statement that they want to play for a National Championship instead playing mediocre in November. Play a better out of conference schedule and win ,maybe you wont be dissapointed.

Amars said:
:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

Make a statement that they want to play for a National Championship instead playing mediocre in November. Play a better out of conference schedule and win ,maybe you wont be dissapointed.

Play in a better conference and win against teams like Oregon State, and I wouldnt be saying a word.

Phinz420 said:
Aparently Championships are won in the polls.

SEC= Shafted Every Championship

I bet you werent complaining when USC got shafted and LSU didnt in 2003. Get over it. USC is better and going stay in hunt for a National Championship every year this decade. If you a SEC wants their chance make it to the National Championship game one year.

Amars said:
USC threw 50 on Arkansas and USC is playing better then they did in week one. Healthy Mcfadden would of made a difference but not enough for a win.

Yea I agree, but Style Points mean alot, Look at Florida, if what you say is true and McFadden was healthy USC probably wouldnt of won by 50.

However USC deserves it and so does Florida. lol im confused :confused:

Phinz420 said:
Play in a better conference and win against teams like Oregon State, and I wouldnt be saying a word.

How bout play better out conference schedule instead of Buffalo, Western Carolina, Tulane, UCF the list goes on and on.

AirFishOne said:
Yea I agree, but Style Points mean alot, Look at Florida, if what you say is true and McFadden was healthy USC probably wouldnt of won by 50.

However USC deserves it and so does Florida. lol im confused :confused:

I agree they wouldnt have won by that much but they wouldnt have lost. Especially the way their defense is playing right now.

Amars said:
How bout play better out conference schedule instead of Buffalo, Western Carolina, Tulane, UCF the list goes on and on.
We only played WC and UCF out of those.....

We beat them both handily....

How did your game go against the great Oregon State?

:boohoo::boohoo: No recievers forced Oregon State to score 33 :boohoo::boohoo:

Such an elite Defense there! wow!

but fans can always bring up 'what ifs'

im convinced, as much as I hate it, USC gets the bid IF they dont slip up agaisnt UCLA that is :D

AirFishOne said:

im convinced, as much as I hate it, USC gets the bid IF they dont slip up agaisnt UCLA that is :D

I will be laughing harder then I ever have in my entire life if they lose to UCLA.

It says alot for that conference for them to even be playing UCLA in the PAC-10 title game.

UCLA 6-5

wtf :lol:

Phinz420 said:
We only played WC and UCF out of those.....

We beat them both handily....

How did your game go against the great Oregon State?

:boohoo::boohoo: No recievers forced Oregon State to score 33 :boohoo::boohoo:

Such an elite Defense there! wow!

You beat them because you were playing a JV football team. Go play USC out of conference schedule and you can chalk up 2 more losses for your team.

AirFishOne said:

and this is comming from a guy that I know hate USC. Especially Bush if I remember correctly.

Amars said:
Go play USC out of conference schedule and you can chalk up 2 more losses for your team.
:rolleyes2

Yeah playing absolutely nobody in your conference every year and then playing overrated teams like Notre Dame really makes the case for you there............

Oh wait thats right you played 6-6 Washington State and nearly lost as well as nearly lost to 5-7 Washington, but yeah, you beat 1-10 Stanford its all gravy.

You keep bringing up your overrated out of conference games when you play in the one of the easiest conferences every year. You do realize that you play more teams in your conference than out of it right?...

Phinz420 said:
Oh wait thats right you played 6-6 Washington State and nearly lost as well as nearly lost to 5-7 Washington, but yeah, you beat 1-10 Stanford its all gravy.

and 6-6 FSU was what? and 4-8 vanderbilt?

Back
Top Bottom