Notre Dame vs. USC | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Notre Dame vs. USC

if the irish finish top 14 BCS, they are eligible for a BCS Bowl.

me thinks they will still get invitied due to the fact that they are notre dame.

Vertical Limit said:
/me raises hand.

:lol: I knew USC's passing game would be too much for this pathetic Notre Dame secondary.

Those USC receivers were too much for them. Dwyane Jarrett is completely owning them.

Ohio State vs USC will be a great game. :yes:
actually that comment was referring to brady quinn's 60-yard run. i certainly saw a USC blowout coming, even though i didn't want it to.

Grats USC, you guys are the better team, ND had its chances before the end of the half and couldnt capitalize. The drops on offense, and us not scoring when you turned the ball over killed us. Good luck against OSU

DonShula84 said:
Grats USC, you guys are the better team, ND had its chances before the end of the half and couldnt capitalize. Good luck against OSU. The drops on offense, and us not scoring when you turned the ball over killed us.

USC still has to play UCLA......not so fast on an Ohio State-USC matchup.

Roman529 said:
USC still has to play UCLA......not so fast on an Ohio State-USC matchup.

Very true, as long as USC doesnt take UCLA lightly and over look them they shouldnt have a problem though.

I feel so unsatisfied, we had opportunities and the offense just couldnt capitalize. The defense wasnt horrible though they clearly showed their weakness. Zbikowski and Abriamiri are overrated. Two supposed best players on the ND defense and they havent really shown up all year.

I need another beer :boohoo:

DonShula84 said:
So, does ND still get a BCS bid?

I think when theBCS was created they said if ND won 10 games, they get an automatic bid. However, if I'm a ND fan, I'm preying that the domers play the ACC champ or Boise State (if they get the bowl bid they deserve). Cause they other teams would kill ya

DonShula84 said:
I feel so unsatisfied, we had opportunities and the offense just couldnt capitalize. The defense wasnt horrible though they clearly showed their weakness. Zbikowski and Abriamiri are overrated. Two supposed best players on the ND defense and they havent really shown up all year.

I need another beer :boohoo:

I think this game showed something,

just cause you can kill Army,Navy,Air Force, and Stanford, doesn't make you elite.

And If I'm a Domer fan I'm worried because the two BIG TIME CBs that were Freshmen this year have not impressed anybody in camps, or at practice, and have't seemed to improve.

ChambersWI said:
I think when theBCS was created they said if ND won 10 games, they get an automatic bid. However, if I'm a ND fan, I'm preying that the domers play the ACC champ or Boise State (if they get the bowl bid they deserve). Cause they other teams would kill ya

Believe me, I'm hoping for the ACC champ. Not that it'd be an easy game by any means, but athletically I like our chances a lot more than vs Florida.

DonShula84 said:
Believe me, I'm hoping for the ACC champ. Not that it'd be an easy game by any means, but athletically I like our chances a lot more than vs Florida.

they're saying that ND will probably end up playing Michigan again; I'm always up for a slaughtering of the Irish.

But seriously, some of these announcers are saying ND looked good, aside from Quinn, how did the Irish look good?

ChambersWI said:
they're saying that ND will probably end up playing Michigan again; I'm always up for a slaughtering of the Irish.

But seriously, some of these announcers are saying ND looked good, aside from Quinn, how did the Irish look good?

No idea. Defense made a stand in the 2nd quarter but went back to folding quickly after that, WR dropped passes, running game never got going. I'd love to play in the Rose Bowl, and I think we can play Michigan better than we did last time but I want a bowl game we can win...

Back
Top Bottom