Notre Dame vs. USC | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Notre Dame vs. USC

305TillIDie said:
USC's D is better than I thought

I dont see these guys giving up 18 or more points

They have great front-7 speed...in fact, they have great speed everywhere. This is one of the quickest football teams I've seen in a while. They have some great coverage schemes that are taking McKnight and Shark out of the deep threats.

305TillIDie said:
USC's D is better than I thought

I dont see these guys giving up 18 or more points

Biggest difference between last year's USC D, and this year's, besides experience, is Taylor Mays. Mays is a much better safety than Darnell Bing (Bing cost USC a couple personal fouls in the Rose Bowl)

HysterikiLL said:
Mays is the best DB Ive seen in SoCal since Troy P.

Will Poole was pretty dominant his only year there, but Mays does not look like a Freshman, wait until Perez is starting along side him

ChambersWI said:
Will Poole was pretty dominant his only year there, but Mays does not look like a Freshman, wait until Perez is starting along side him

The young talent they have at SC as well as the young guys in their 07 class is sickening. It looks like Everson Griffen will commit to SC and IMO could start in replacement for Lawrence Jackson if he leaves early. Other than that, they only have 1 senior starter -- they have the talent to be the best defense in the nation and the best team in college football for a long....long time.:boohoo:

HysterikiLL said:
The young talent they have at SC as well as the young guys in their 07 class is sickening. It looks like Everson Griffen will commit to SC and IMO could start in replacement for Lawrence Jackson if he leaves early. Other than that, they only have 1 senior starter -- they have the talent to be the best defense in the nation and the best team in college football for a long....long time.:boohoo:

If you are talking about Startz, they lose a good one. If you are talking about Lua, he is NOT good.

pretty much the only chance ND has is for USC to turn the ball over, or drop passes in the end zone, or get punts blocked....

14 POINTS that is a lot to make up, but not impossible.

Lol@Brady Quinn in big games. Guys why cant Brady Quinn do good in a big game?

UF Fin Kat said:
wow. :lol: who saw THAT coming??
/me raises hand.

:lol: I knew USC's passing game would be too much for this pathetic Notre Dame secondary.

Those USC receivers were too much for them. Dwyane Jarrett is completely owning them.

Ohio State vs USC will be a great game. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom