Now Stephen Ross INSULTS OUR INTELLIGENCE! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now Stephen Ross INSULTS OUR INTELLIGENCE!

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Some highlights from the PC.

Claims he did not inquire about Cowher and Gruden.

Claims he had a business trip to Cali (with DISNEY, lol) on thursday, told Jeff "Hey, while I'm there, why don't we just stop by Jim's house and have some tea?" (BS ALERT), did not tell Sparano he was visiting with Harbaugh.

Claims he recommended for Harbaugh to go back to Stanford (BS ALERT)

Claims Sparano was always the guy for him and that something would really have to "pop" for him to change his mind. (BS ALERT)

Claims he never had done anything like a coaching search before, so wasn't sure how to go about it. Didn't realize it would be national news. (How did this guy make billions again?)

Apologized for the "anguish" he caused Sparano

---

Wow, I will NEVER have any respect for this clown. Not only is he a fool, a man of minimal integrity, but he is also a bold-faced LIAR!

You are insulting your own intelligence by caring

Carl Peterson is supposedly the one that put feelers out to Cowher and Gruden. Last time I checked, he is not an official member of the organization. So there is truth there.

It's like listening to a politician speak. Lie lie lie. Smile, kiss baby.

I am ashamed to have this man as our owner...

Nub, I have to give you some props... you have been right on with all your insight and info. You are starting to win me over for up to date information and insight around here and you live in PA!!!(I'm originally from Altoona)I get all the media and wannabes around here with their stories and rumors. Its refreshing to read someone who actually knows what the heck they're talking about! Good job NUB!!!! Keep it up, and I'll be waiting for your offseason acquisitions and moves!

Nub, I have to give you some props... you have been right on with all your insight and info. You are starting to win me over for up to date information and insight around here and you live in PA!!!(I'm originally from Altoona)I get all the media and wannabes around here with their stories and rumors. Its refreshing to read someone who actually knows what the heck they're talking about! Good job NUB!!!! Keep it up, and I'll be waiting for your offseason acquisitions and moves!

I don't have any sources, I just used my gut and was being realistic during the entire process. Figured Sparano would be back, even mentioned a contract extension after the Jets game. Guess I was right.

Claims Sparano was always the guy for him and that something would really have to "pop" for him to change his mind. (BS ALERT)

Ahh... the escape hatch. I was wondering when that would show up. Almost anything could "pop" between now and the next regular season game.

He should apologize to Tony for taking the team to that stupid play in NYC

Yeah :lol: like you have any idea what they did.

Really, this website is full of idiots, they belevied the stupid media. That's there faults.

But hey I forgot, you are Steve Ross's buddy. :lol:

Yeah :lol: like you have any idea what they did.

Really, this website is full of idiots, they belevied the stupid media. That's there faults.

But hey I forgot, you are Steve Ross's buddy. :lol:

Huh? These are from Ross' mouth. With any kind of analysis, based on these words, Ross is either a naive nitwit or a nefarious, lying ahole, neither of which is good for the team...

Back
Top Bottom