Now Stephen Ross INSULTS OUR INTELLIGENCE! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now Stephen Ross INSULTS OUR INTELLIGENCE!

I just don't see how Ireland and Sparano can ever get on track..

How can you tell when Stephen Ross is telling a lie ???

His lips move and he speaks

I don't have any sources, I just used my gut and was being realistic during the entire process. Figured Sparano would be back, even mentioned a contract extension after the Jets game. Guess I was right.

In reality, you were right only because at least 3 coaches turned Ross down........

In reality, you were right only because at least 3 coaches turned Ross down........

You are basing this on what? I think the past few days proves that a lot of sources and rumors were way off. Some had Sparano fired and some said Harbaugh signed and was already in Miami. You really trust these sources?

Carl Peterson is supposedly the one that put feelers out to Cowher and Gruden. Last time I checked, he is not an official member of the organization. So there is truth there.

You're being as bad as he is now Nubs...

I am not. He made some mistakes, but he is new to this business

He shouldn't have been making ANY moves. He should have been keeping out of it; unless he was getting rid of Ireland. If not that, Ireland should have been the one doing everything.

You are basing this on what? I think the past few days proves that a lot of sources and rumors were way off. Some had Sparano fired and some said Harbaugh signed and was already in Miami. You really trust these sources?

Nubs, I'll tell you this, I don't believe Ross.

:lol: I find it quite funny, people think they know what there talking about. You probally heard that from sources too huh :lol:

& why do fans think there entitled to anything. Were fans. I baffles me that fans think they have some kind of right. Nobody asks you to be a fan or even buy tickets.

I don't have any sources, I just used my gut and was being realistic during the entire process. Figured Sparano would be back, even mentioned a contract extension after the Jets game. Guess I was right.

I also said the whole time he would be back. The difference is, I said he would be back because Ross would **** everything up. I actually think that right now the way I saw it is what really happened. Tony is back because Rossi is a moron....not because he deserved to be back.

So no, you were not fully right...

Now it is time to observe action. Venting, of which I have done alot of recently, anger, complaining etc. will stop from me. I have had my time of that. I want to see action period.

I am not. He made some mistakes, but he is new to this business

He is a FREAKING RETARD! You don't look to replace somebody without an opening to begin with...then you take the GM across the country in a jet just to tell Harbaugh "to go back to Stanford"...and the idiot expects us to believe that...and your ok with that by calling it a mistake? IMG!!!!

Back
Top Bottom