Now Stephen Ross INSULTS OUR INTELLIGENCE! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now Stephen Ross INSULTS OUR INTELLIGENCE!

With all due respect:

1) This man looks at life thru Aqua colored Glasses.

Wrong, I'm just interested in the facts, I don't want to hear about "how could Ross treat Tony that way," thats not football that's a discussion one would have with their girlfriend.
We get enough of that all day, when I sit down to watch my Fins all I care about is 1 thing, getting back to the Superbowl, not Sparano's $3,000,000 feelings!

All the money in the world can't buy you integrity...

yes, but simply having all the integrity in the world will only get you a gold watch (if ur lucky) and pat on the back at the end of the day, how do you deal with the rest that life will deal you......

Ross never intended to hire a new coach...Just using smoke & mirrors to calm the restless natives. As a lifelong Fins fan I sense many dark years ahead with this yahoo at the helm. Ross was the one who made us suffer through a season of Henne not because of Hennes talent but because they attended the same college. If only someone who really cared owned the team but we all know true fans are blue collar. The NFL is on the verge of going NASCAR...You know...A sport where J Johnson, Gordon and a few select others compete because of the car owners. So I guess the only option left is to narrow your choices down to a few select teams and follow them...The rest of the league is just filler anyway Right?

Sad but True...

I'm really ready to move on from all this ****.

Get a OC, use the money we would've spent on Harbaugh, or a brand new regime and go out and build a winner through the draft and FA. This regime is in panic mode. They're going to be looking to build a winner now. Harbaugh can lick my sack at this point.

The media were the ones way out of line this past week, not Ross imo.

And he was smart enough to have people tell him...."this thing is getting out of control in the media...we should make a statement refuting the items at are simply false...we are looking like idiots?" If he isn't smart enough to do that, he is a moron.

Carl Peterson is supposedly the one that put feelers out to Cowher and Gruden. Last time I checked, he is not an official member of the organization. So there is truth there.

Hello everyone, first time poster long time reader. Been a finfan since David Wooley.
Thanks for the site mods, for keeping us finfans in west coast feel closer to home.

I usually don't have much to say and prefer reading over posting.
I respect opinions from all posters and the way I look at it, as long as you post, that means you care for the Fin and you are alright in my book.

But the statement from Nublar7 seems a bit off base, especially coming from the admin of the site. I don't understand why it is so hard to call Ross made a mistake and why Nublar7 felt he needed to explain away.

I personally want Harbaugh, but I don't mind seeing what Sparano can do with a new OC.
The only problem I have now is, given all the bad publicity we suffer the last week, I wonder if any good OC with hope of becoming a nfl HC would want to come here.

Back
Top Bottom