NY Jets ready to get rid of Mark Sanchez, will explore trade... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NY Jets ready to get rid of Mark Sanchez, will explore trade...

I think he will as well, but it's by no means definite,

Right now I don't think anyone would take on that contract, but some desperate team may do ... this years draft is hardly blessed with talent at the QB position. I don't think any of the QB's in the draft are worth a top 5 pick and there are at least 5 or 6 teams that should be looking to bring in a new guy. Out of interest who do you want the Jets to bring in to compete with Sanchez this pre season (be it via the draft or FA)?

this on is difficult as i have no idea how our front office is going to go about creating cap room for us to do anything as of yet but alex smith would be on ename to consider. if ron mexico comes to the jets i will not root for them until he is gone

the only way this works is becasue you have to put in the "post merger" clause. you're trying too hard.....especially given that the fins haven't won a superbowl in just about as long as the jets.

Maybe I should have put in "conference championship* = winning at least 3 post season games in a league where results come from better comparable players compete to win titles where talent has not been diluted." Ya think?

But riddle me this Batman: how come jets fans are so eager to point out the times they actually made it to the conference championships before losing.. yet don't wanna acknowledge that the Fins made the SB in the competitive post merger era 5X vs none for the jets? :idk:

I don't believe Jacksonville ever won a Conference Championship. But then again they've only been competing since 1995, not since the more competitive merger. Aside from them and the Jest, any idea whether there any other teams which have never won a single post merger Conference Championship?

Cleveland, Detroit, Texans, Jacksonville, KC, & NYJ have not been to the SB since the merger

What's it matter anyway? If the Dolphins finished this year with a better record you'd just say it was b/c the Jets have injuries. This bull**** will go on forever.

no, more like if miami finishes with a better record this season. He'll then switch it up about how its pointless or stupid for miami to finish out with meaningless wins and have worse pick in the draft and the jets have a better draft pick now. He'll find something to twist in his favor, as delusional as it is.

What's it matter anyway? If the Dolphins finished this year with a better record you'd just say it was b/c the Jets have injuries. This bull**** will go on forever.

we did have injuries but we still should have finished w/ a better record. I'll tip my cap if you guys hold on and stay ahead of us. It's meaningles either way as neither team has a chance for postseason but congrats to finishing ahead of us if you win and/or we lose.

we did have injuries but we still should have finished w/ a better record. I'll tip my cap if you guys hold on and stay ahead of us. It's meaningles either way as neither team has a chance for postseason but congrats to finishing ahead of us if you win and/or we lose.

Are you ready to admit that Sanchez is a bust and you were wrong?

Now it's meaningless if the Dolphins finish ahead of the Jets. Well that explains why you were bragging that the Jets were in 2nd place before Sunday.

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

Try back in 5 years for that

Junc is the only person who doesn't see the Dolphins future is far brighter then the Jets. Even his peers on TGG recognize this fact.

You can't be a bust having helped your team reach 2 title games and no I am not ready to admit anything other than he was horrible this season. Where I was wrong was thinking he'd take that next step after a very good 2010 season but I'm not giving up on him.

Now it's meaningless if the Dolphins finish ahead of the Jets. Well that explains why you were bragging that the Jets were in 2nd place before Sunday.

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

Try back in 5 years for that

at no point was I bragging, just stating a fact(at the time) that we were still ahead of you despite all your praise of the great dolphins and bashing of the crappy Jets.

Junc is the only person who doesn't see the Dolphins future is far brighter then the Jets. Even his peers on TGG recognize this fact.

I've been here almost 10 years and EVERY season I hear how your future is so much brighter than ours, I'll believe it when I see it.

24995-1.jpg

That soulless ginger mother****er is the best QB on your roster junc. Just sit and marinate on that for a minute.

You can't be a bust having helped your team reach 2 title games and no I am not ready to admit anything other than he was horrible this season. Where I was wrong was thinking he'd take that next step after a very good 2010 season but I'm not giving up on him.

Let’s be clear on this just so everyone can clearly understand what you're talking about, and just how delusional you really are.

Mark “The dirty Taco” Sanchez- 2010 QB stats:

Overall QB rating 27[SUP]th[/SUP] in the League
Completion percentage 29[SUP]th[/SUP] in the League
Yards per Attempt 26[SUP]th[/SUP] in the League
Yards per game 25[SUP]th[/SUP] in the League

It’s clear that you are beyond reason, but the reality is that the Taco was just a dream that you can’t let go of. You wanted him to be the Jets Brady, or Manning and instead you got Tent Dilfer without the heart. I’m sure it sucks but pretending he was something doesn’t change the fact that he’s always been 2nd rate garbage.

Last edited by a moderator:
j6507c-1.jpg

at no point was I bragging, just stating a fact(at the time) that we were still ahead of you despite all your praise of the great dolphins and bashing of the crappy Jets.

I've been here almost 10 years and EVERY season I hear how your future is so much brighter than ours, I'll believe it when I see it.

You are the biggest homer on the most homeristic board - to a point where even they are ostracizing your delusional bull-headedness. You can spin all your BS all you want but the fact remains that Bill Polian, Marvin Lewis, and a choking kicker missing at least 2 of what were for him "chip shots" and the egregious scheduling committee in the league office helped backdoor you into the playoffs and beyond a helluva lot more than Sanchez and his 7-7 record including losing to a dead Atl team at home and before that 6 out of 7 games ever did. Hopefully Woody will feel the same way about The Buttfumbler, the Foot-sucker and the Bean-Counter as you do.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

He was the #5 overall pick. He is done as the starter on the team that first gave up too much to draft him and then inexplicably gave him a ridiculous extension. He is a BUST.

Back
Top Bottom