NY Jets ready to get rid of Mark Sanchez, will explore trade... | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NY Jets ready to get rid of Mark Sanchez, will explore trade...

It seems weird to me that someone who supposedly looks past stats and watches with his eyes wouldnt find Eli's SF performance impressive. Eli got beat to **** that night. His line got worked all game. Dude got up every time and kept his team in it when most QBs (especially your boy Sanchez) would have gotten happy feet, shriveled up and crumbled.

But hey, keep going by your little fantasy stats there. Ill watch the games with my eyeballs. I think like a coach. You go by fantasy stats.

I didn't say he was awufl but to cite SF as a great game is misleading, he wasn't good against SF and was very lucky for numerous reasons.

he threw TWO passes up for grabes which saw 2 SF DBs collide while trying to pick it them off. that rarely happens and it happeend twice in this game.

Got TWO muffed punts/fumbles that set him up deep in SF territory which led t all their pts the last 3 qtrs.

Had a Bradshaw clear fumble whistled dead late in the 4th which would have set SF up in chip shot range for the win.

He wasn't bad but he didn't carry them, D and STs won that game.

I didn't say he was awufl but to cite SF as a great game is misleading, he wasn't good against SF and was very lucky for numerous reasons.

he threw TWO passes up for grabes which saw 2 SF DBs collide while trying to pick it them off. that rarely happens and it happeend twice in this game.

Got TWO muffed punts/fumbles that set him up deep in SF territory which led t all their pts the last 3 qtrs.

Had a Bradshaw clear fumble whistled dead late in the 4th which would have set SF up in chip shot range for the win.

He wasn't bad but he didn't carry them, D and STs won that game.

Jesus Christ. A Sanchez fan is sitting here talking to me, bashing near interceptions. I never thought Id see the day. Ive heard it all now.

Jesus Christ. A Sanchez fan is sitting here talking to me, bashing near interceptions. I never thought Id see the day. Ive heard it all now.

2yyp6wl-1.jpg

the day I get beat on here is the day I quit watching football- at least by the folks in this thread.

the day I get beat on here is the day I quit watching football- at least by the folks in this thread.

So youre saying that when Sanchez amounts to nothing in this league, youll stop watching football?

I thought I heard that the GM of the Saskatchewan RoughRiders is putting together an attractive package of a handful of Loonies and coupons good for a month of free poutines to bring The ButtFumbler in as their clipboard holder.
Hes not mobile enough to play in the CFL!

Mark was making plays to win, he wasn't padding stats like may of the QBs. he led us back late 4-5-6 times that year. he was very good, it's hard to see in the #s, it's not hard if you actually watched every snap. He did have games where he stunk too but he played really well most of the year and was vital to the jets being one of the best teams in the league.
Yep thats one thing you cant accuse Mark of...padding stats :lol:

Back
Top Bottom