NY Jets ready to get rid of Mark Sanchez, will explore trade... | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NY Jets ready to get rid of Mark Sanchez, will explore trade...

He does the same crap over on TGG...many have him on ignore

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyjunc
so our O would have been much better if we had a better playcaller? it was all playcalling not lack of talent? not a pass O that saw Kerley, Schilens, Gates, Cumberland, reuland as our main options most of the year

The playcalling was worse this year but it wasn't why we sucked.

I find it pretty comical that you think everything that went wrong with the Jets was the fans fault, none of it was Ryan's fault, the coaches were all good but had nothing to work with, and that anyone who disagrees with you is whiny and unknowledgeable.

It's the fact that you are implying that you are BETTER than anyone here. Is there a chance I am an average fan? Sure, but that all depends on your definition of average. But that gives you no right to come on here, or even on the TGG, and talk down to anyone else just because we don't meet YOUR OPINION of what a fan should be. And again, that IS what you are doing.

I don't imply anything, that's the way you takr it. The few folks who know more than I do on here I don't think are better than me. It doesn't make me a better person b/c I understand the game better than most average fans.

He does the same crap over on TGG...many have him on ignore

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyjunc
so our O would have been much better if we had a better playcaller? it was all playcalling not lack of talent? not a pass O that saw Kerley, Schilens, Gates, Cumberland, reuland as our main options most of the year

The playcalling was worse this year but it wasn't why we sucked.

I find it pretty comical that you think everything that went wrong with the Jets was the fans fault, none of it was Ryan's fault, the coaches were all good but had nothing to work with, and that anyone who disagrees with you is whiny and unknowledgeable.

we have our share of typical, average fans too. fans that don't truly understand the game. Anyone that places all the blame on playcalling or even the majority on playcalling has no idea what they are watching.

The Jests wish they could trade Sanchez and get a real QB. Unfortunately for them, no other NFL teams are ran by someone as delusional as Junc.

Too funny!

It doesn't matter how a seasonal mediocre and choking team gets into the playoffs so long as they win 2 games (not 3).

It doesn't matter that the team that allowed them to finish better than 8-8 providing a service entrance into the postseason confirmed their charity by humiliating them 24-zero in the final 31 minutes a couple of games later by playing all their starters all the game.

So in this case, whatever the means, including no divisional championships...so long as the ends equal an arbitrary 2 post season wins (not 3), that team qualifies as "elite."

BUT BUT BUT if a QB legitimately leads his team into the playoffs without any opponent laydowns, beats 3 post season opponents and actually wins not just the SB twice, but the SB MVP twice in 4 years, including 3 Divisional Championships along the way ... he's not "Elite." ????
crazy11_filesgifw53h55-1.jpg

Holy ****.. talk about your homeristic self-serving and delusional conveniently sliding scales.
crazy44gifw55h75-1.jpg

so going 9-7 and winning a weak division where 2 games were decided by blown calls is legitimate? Your determination of legit is very curious, it's what I expect from a whiny, excuse maker like you.

The Giants team was elite, b/c they won 2 SBs does that mean every player is elite too? especially since they won w/ defense?

You really are a special guy

so going 9-7 and winning a weak division where 2 games were decided by blown calls is legitimate? Your determination of legit is very curious, it's what I expect from a whiny, excuse maker like you.

The Giants team was elite, b/c they won 2 SBs does that mean every player is elite too? especially since they won w/ defense?

Won with defense....... :lol:

The defense was instrumental in both SB victories as well as both playoff runs.......

HOWEVER... I guess that was some other QB and not Eli Manning who went the length of the field with around 2 minutes to play in that first SB vs. the Pats after Brady had lead a go ahead TD drive of his own. Completely different QB who took the Giants down for a game winning TD in the Pats face I suppose. :bobdole:

I guess the Giants used the backup QB on the road in San Fran to beat the 9ers in the NFCCG. That must not have been Eli out there taking an absolute beating and soldiering up to lead his team to victory.

Eli not elite..... GET REAL!!

Listening to your wife, eh?

Bottom Line: you can strip out all your parsed rationalizations and homeristic sliding scales: The Colts starters proved in no uncertain terms that the mediocre 09 jest didn't deserve to be in the playoffs, let alone were anything other than the equivalent of a league mouth-breather that season. And Eli did a helluva lot more to win 3 post season games (something the jest never did) and the superbowls than Buttchez did to win the SD game when he had a 60QBR, 101yds, an Int and completed less than 50% of his passes while the best kicker in the league was choking at least 2 and maybe 3 times. So stop with your homerism already. It doesn't resonate among more objective and knowlegable Jets fans, let alone here in the No Spin Zone

Listening to your wife, eh?

Bottom Line: you can strip out all your parsed rationalizations and homeristic sliding scales: The Colts starters proved in no uncertain terms that the mediocre 09 jest didn't deserve to be in the playoffs, let alone were anything other than the equivalent of a league mouth-breather that season.

My wife wouldn't know, she doesn't work w/ the mentally challenged anymore but she misses you.

the '08 dolphins were proven a fraud, the '09 Jets won 2 road playoff games proving they belonged.

when you post his rating and #s from the SD you show how little you know, stop embarrassing yourslef.

My wife wouldn't know, she doesn't work w/ the mentally challenged anymore but she misses you.

the '08 dolphins were proven a fraud, the '09 Jets won 2 road playoff games proving they belonged.

But she does know the difference between a big.... errr, never mind, I'm a gentlemen.

24 points in 31 minutes - over 3/4 of a point/min by the starters who were pulled in game 15 with a lead, leaving Curtis Painter, the QB the Colts used to get Andrew Luck to "mop up" is not only about as humiliating as it gets, but states in no uncertain terms that a 7-7 team that couldn't close the deal at home vs dead team walking Atlanta, having lost 6 out of 7 and beating teams with a sub .400 winning percentage (only skewed that high because they took Houston by surprise in game 1) that they were least deserving team to make the playoffs in the last 5 years. That back door entry into the playoffs in a division where there was only 1 legit .500 team spells "suckage" and surely not "elite" !!!!

But she does know the difference between a big.... errr, never mind, I'm a gentlemen.

24 points in 31 minutes - over 3/4 of a point/min by the starters who were pulled in game 15 with a lead, leaving Curtis Painter, the QB the Colts used to get Andrew Luck to "mop up" is not only about as humiliating as it gets, but states in no uncertain terms that a 7-7 team that couldn't close the deal at home vs dead team walking Atlanta, having lost 6 out of 7 and beating teams with a sub .400 winning percentage (only skewed that high because they took Houston by surprise in game 1) that they were least deserving team to make the playoffs in the last 5 years. That back door entry into the playoffs in a division where there was only 1 legit .500 team spells "suckage" and surely not "elite" !!!!

Yes, a gentleeman always brings up another mans wife. I wish you were half the person you think you are.

You clearly don't know anything about this game other than offering excuses for your team and teams you hate.

Yes, a gentleeman always brings up another mans wife. I wish you were half the person you think you are.

You clearly don't know anything about this game other than offering excuses for your team and teams you hate.

Your lack of self-awareness is incredible. You accuse others by dint of each homeristic, form-fitting drivel you post of exactly what most everyone knows to be true about you. Using forums to try to compensate for your obvious raging inferiority complex may convince the voices in your head that you actually are objective and know what the **** you're talking about, but your OCD doesn't fool any of us fans about your blind homeristic biases or that you don't know what the **** you're talking about most of the time. Oh and beyond the "making excuses" accusations you hurl around, knowing what I know about you on FH, it's just precious how you accuse others of "whining." You are tolerated here as is the villainous wrestling opponent who stirs the ****, enrages the masses, but still ends up losing bloodied and bowed. So I guess you do serve a function afterall.

Your lack of self-awareness is incredible. You accuse others by dint of each homeristic, form-fitting drivel you post of exactly what most everyone knows to be true about you. Using forums to try to compensate for your obvious raging inferiority complex may convince the voices in your head that you actually are objective and know what the **** you're talking about, but your OCD doesn't fool any of us fans about your blind homeristic biases or that you don't know what the **** you're talking about most of the time. Oh and beyond the "making excuses" accusations you hurl around, knowing what I know about you on FH, it's just precious how you accuse others of "whining." You are tolerated here as is the villainous wrestling opponent who stirs the ****, enrages the masses, but still ends up losing bloodied and bowed. So I guess you do serve a function afterall.

so says the biggest homer on any board I have ever seen.

Won with defense....... :lol:

The defense was instrumental in both SB victories as well as both playoff runs.......

HOWEVER... I guess that was some other QB and not Eli Manning who went the length of the field with around 2 minutes to play in that first SB vs. the Pats after Brady had lead a go ahead TD drive of his own. Completely different QB who took the Giants down for a game winning TD in the Pats face I suppose. :bobdole:

I guess the Giants used the backup QB on the road in San Fran to beat the 9ers in the NFCCG. That must not have been Eli out there taking an absolute beating and soldiering up to lead his team to victory.

Eli not elite..... GET REAL!!

he had a ball stick to a helmet in the first SB, great drive in the 2nd SB even though the manningham catch was not a ctach(it was still a perfect throw). he did NOTHING at SF, the 10 pts he led NYG to in the 2nd half/OT came on TWO muffed/fumbled PRs that set up NYG deep in SF territory.

NE 2007 averaged 37 PPG, NYG D held them to 14
NE 2011 averaged 32 PPG, NYG D held them to 17 and scored 2 pts

he did NOTHING at SF, the 10 pts he led NYG to in the 2nd half/OT came on TWO muffed/fumbled PRs that set up NYG deep in SF territory.

It seems weird to me that someone who supposedly looks past stats and watches with his eyes wouldnt find Eli's SF performance impressive. Eli got beat to **** that night. His line got worked all game. Dude got up every time and kept his team in it when most QBs (especially your boy Sanchez) would have gotten happy feet, shriveled up and crumbled.

But hey, keep going by your little fantasy stats there. Ill watch the games with my eyeballs. I think like a coach. You go by fantasy stats.

Back
Top Bottom