NY Jets ready to get rid of Mark Sanchez, will explore trade... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NY Jets ready to get rid of Mark Sanchez, will explore trade...

haha, you are describing all the anti-junc fans on here. The problem is that none of you guys actually read what I post, you take bits and pieces and twist everything I write. If you actually read the info and absorbed it we wouldn't have any of these issues.

nah..i've debated with you and you rehash same arguments and leave out things and twist and selectively pick stats, but ignore others that would counter or prove against your theories or supposed facts.

nah..i've debated with you and you rehash same arguments and leave out things and twist and selectively pick stats, but ignore others that would counter or prove against your theories or supposed facts.

Hence the reason he is the spinmeister

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

I never ignore anything.

I wouldn't read too much into that, that was a gift from one of the leadt knowledgeable posters on the site.

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

I never ignore anything.

I wouldn't read too much into that, that was a gift from one of the least knowledgeable posters on the site.

kd0jyv-1.jpg
I never ignore anything.

I wouldn't read too much into that, that was a gift from one of the leadt knowledgeable posters on the site.

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

I never ignore anything.

I wouldn't read too much into that, that was a gift from one of the least knowledgeable posters on the site.

That's precious - being called one of the least knowledgeable members on FH by the absolute biggest homer on both FH and TGG with a credibility level below Baghdad Bob's! You can't make this **** up.

For the record, yes I designed the badge, and changed it from "spin master" as the admins requested who approached me - not vice versa, to "spin meister" which seemed to depict the reality better. So much for your delusion that most anyone here values your presence as anything other than the court jester and **** stirrer - you know like the proverbial wrestling villain who ends up never winning! I'm just surprised you didn't whine that time about removing it - or maybe you did.

In terms of being il-informed:
Who claimed they wouldn't trade 2 first round picks for Buttchez vs who said he couldn't start on 30 of the 32 teams?

Who said they wouldn't trade Sanchez for any starting QBs excepting the top 5 vs who laughed his azz off hearing that. :idk:

Who said Rex is a great HC vs who said he's in over his head, will sooner or later revert to inbred "Buddyism" and that Ozzie Newsome knew what he was doing by hiring a position coach from outside risking losing a good DC (who really never developed his own Ravens defenders he inherited)

Who called the Jets "elite" vs who pointed out that they couldnt even close the deal at home in 09 vs a dead Atlanta and Indy scoring 24 unanswered points when the starters were in drove the point home that this was a 7-7 team that stepped in such **** that the league changed their scheduling policies immediately.

Who told you that Calvin Pace would not perform at the same level after his contract year in AZ (and is now gonna be thrown out with the trash)

Who claimed that The Meatball had success calling plays for Dallas vs who told you that 2/3rds of the yardage was due to Todd Haley's receivers and designed passing schemes? And that Tony would fail miserably?

Who kept sticking up for Woody Johnson, making fun of the Fins minority owners vs who told you that Woody was a joke as a father, a trust fund baby who never worked an honest day in his life, and owner, less interested in winning than in selling PSL's and wrestling back page headlines from their big brother, the Giants (even before he forced them to sign Teblow)

Oh **** I could go on and on but anyone here who reads your garbage about Eli not being elite, and the Jets ever being elite, let alone into 2011 on a bull**** residual effect knows you're a delusional joke of a homer. Suffice it to say, if it involves the jest, from your vantage point they can do no wrong.

kd0jyv-1.jpg

That's precious - being called one of the least knowledgeable members on FH by the absolute biggest homer on both FH and TGG with a credibility level below Baghdad Bob's! You can't make this **** up.

For the record, yes I designed the badge, and changed it from "spin master" as the admins requested who approached me - not vice versa, to "spin meister" which seemed to depict the reality better. So much for your delusion that most anyone here values your presence as anything other than the court jester and **** stirrer - you know like the proverbial wrestling villain who ends up never winning! I'm just surprised you didn't whine that time about removing it - or maybe you did.

In terms of being il-informed:
Who claimed they wouldn't trade 2 first round picks for Buttchez vs who said he couldn't start on 30 of the 32 teams?

Who said they wouldn't trade Sanchez for any starting QBs excepting the top 5 vs who laughed his azz off hearing that. :idk:

Who said Rex is a great HC vs who said he's in over his head, will sooner or later revert to inbred "Buddyism" and that Ozzie Newsome knew what he was doing by hiring a position coach from outside risking losing a good DC (who really never developed his own Ravens defenders he inherited)

Who called the Jets "elite" vs who pointed out that they couldnt even close the deal at home in 09 vs a dead Atlanta and Indy scoring 24 unanswered points when the starters were in drove the point home that this was a 7-7 team that stepped in such **** that the league changed their scheduling policies immediately.

Who told you that Calvin Pace would not perform at the same level after his contract year in AZ (and is now gonna be thrown out with the trash)

Who claimed that The Meatball had success calling plays for Dallas vs who told you that 2/3rds of the yardage was due to Todd Haley's receivers and designed passing schemes? And that Tony would fail miserably?

Who kept sticking up for Woody Johnson, making fun of the Fins minority owners vs who told you that Woody was a joke as a father, a trust fund baby who never worked an honest day in his life, and owner, less interested in winning than in selling PSL's and wrestling back page headlines from their big brother, the Giants (even before he forced them to sign Teblow)

Oh **** I could go on and on but anyone here who reads your garbage about Eli not being elite, and the Jets ever being elite, let alone into 2011 on a bull**** residual effect knows you're a delusional joke of a homer. Suffice it to say, if it involves the jest, from your vantage point they can do no wrong.

Mark would have started on half the teams in the league prior to his showing this year where his weapons were kerley, Schilens, gates, Cumberland, reuland. Sanchez also has the most title game apps since 2009 and that can only be tied this year if NE, Bal or GB win this weekend.

Rex is a great HC, despite all the uinjuries and problems on O he had us in the playoff race in December.

The Jets were elite, the only team from '09-'11 who made 2 title games and they won the most playoff games in the league.

Calvin pace played very well for us, better than he evre played in AZ(there's more to the game than just sakcs).

The meatball didn't have a chance and I never said he's be great, I told you all summer I had no idea how good he would do but I pointed out a fact that the year he called plays his O was top 5.

Woody as an owner has had one of the top teams in the AFC, your owner has yet to see a playoff win.

this is funny coming from the guy who said rex would never win a playoff game b/c his father never won a playoff game and that other Bal Dcs never succeeded despite marvin lewis succeeding in Cincy.
the same guy who said mark would never succeed b/c other USC QBs
the same guy who told me how great Tony Sparano was
the same guy who told me how great Chad henne was
the same guy who tells me every year how great Miami will be and how the Jets will suck

yep, you sure do know your football:lol:

Don't forget "the puke-green tinted Baghdad Bob" also. I know, reality bites. But what's even funnier is that you're clueless most everyone here on FH and now most of your TGG brethren consider you a delusional homer.l

that's awesome that the legion of average fans that don't understand this game bash me, ever notice the folks that do know this game never seem to have a problem w/ me?

that's awesome that the legion of average fans that don't understand this game bash me, ever notice the folks that do know this game never seem to have a problem w/ me?

Those of us who do know the game call you out on you BS and the ones that don't, ignore you all together.

kd0jyv-1.jpg
Mark would have started on half the teams in the league prior to his showing this year where his weapons were kerley, Schilens, gates, Cumberland, reuland. Sanchez also has the most title game apps since 2009 and that can only be tied this year if NE, Bal or GB win this weekend.

Dilfer and Williams won the Superbowl, Grossman actually got there. Do you want any of these guys who actually accomplished more than Buttchez's 2 conference game failures? Worst QB in the league since JaMarcus Russell - but hey at least the jest didn't waste the first pick so there's that.

Rex is a great HC, despite all the uinjuries and problems on O he had us in the playoff race in December.

Rex is in over his head, Ozzie Newsome, the guy who knew him best is a great GM who'd rather risk losing a better than avg DC than turning his team over to a loose canon.

The Jets were elite, the only team from '09-'11 who made 2 title games and they won the most playoff games in the league.

The jets were good in '10. Lucky in 09 and mediocre in 11. If that's "elite" then I've got a shiny bridge i am gonna give you a great offer to buy on a one time deal.

Calvin pace played very well for us, better than he evre played in AZ(there's more to the game than just sakcs).

No, I told you my buddy has 50 yard line seats in Glendale for years and has called ever Cardinal correctly that entered FA. Said that Pace never played so well as he did in his contract year. I believe he's about to be dumped, eh? He also said that our Marshall sucked as a CB was a good nickel and that Dansby and Rolle were big losses. Unlike you, he knows what he's talking about.

The meatball didn't have a chance and I never said he's be great, I told you all summer I had no idea how good he would do but I pointed out a fact that the year he called plays his O was top 5.

The Meatball was too dumb to have a chance for On Job Training. And didn't Rex say he was just like him, when he hired him? What does that tell you about The wife-pimping toe sucker?

Woody as an owner has had one of the top teams in the AFC, your owner has yet to see a playoff win.

I believe Woody has a .500 record since purchasing the team. So much for one of the better teams, eh? Especially considering the Jest are 10-15 over the last 25 games, if you wanna think Woody produces winners or that Rex isn't on the Rich Kotite downward career trajectory, you're drunk on homerade.

this is funny coming from the guy who said rex would never win a playoff game b/c his father never won a playoff game and that other Bal Dcs never succeeded despite marvin lewis succeeding in Cincy.

I was wrong - but only in 2010. He should never have made the playoffs in '09 so that's moot. But with all the classless **** he's pulled, being oblivious to clubhouse implosions for several years, sticking the Buttchez and losing 15 out of the last 25 games, I also said he's on the Rich Kotite career bubble and that's turning out to be true.

the same guy who said mark would never succeed b/c other USC QBs

And he hasn't .. he's been the worst starting QB in the league since Jamarcus. Henne could and would have done better
the same guy who told me how great Tony Sparano was

only year 1 and 2 - before i changed my tune, unlike you who's still extolling Rex's praises over the last 2 bed-crapping seasons.. and then you started extolling Tony's praises as an OC which everyone here told you was rubbish, so what does that make you?

the same guy who told me how great Chad henne was

and now you're using the same excuses for Buttchez that you scoffed at for Henne including porous OL, no offensive help, etc. Henne's not great but most jet fans at this point would take him in a ny minute of The Buttfumbler
the same guy who tells me every year how great Miami will be and how the Jets will suck

that's true.. the fins have sucked too and the jets had one good legitimate year where they actually earned anything in the last 5

yep, you sure do know your football:lol:

What I don't know, at least I don't know; I am not an OCD flatworld type, homeristic troll who knows very little despite his inferiority-complex rooted delusions otherwise. :idk:

No. They chose to ignore you. Which I am seriously considering since you have resulted to insulting everyone on here by calling us average fans. And yes you are insulting us. You're just doing it without using curse words.

No. They chose to ignore you. Which I am seriously considering since you have resulted to insulting everyone on here by calling us average fans. And yes you are insulting us. You're just doing it without using curse words.

if you take that as an insult that's on you, I think there are much worse things someone can be called in life but I am sorry if the truth hurts.

if you take that as an insult that's on you, I think there are much worse things someone can be called in life but I am sorry if the truth hurts.
It's the fact that you are implying that you are BETTER than anyone here. Is there a chance I am an average fan? Sure, but that all depends on your definition of average. But that gives you no right to come on here, or even on the TGG, and talk down to anyone else just because we don't meet YOUR OPINION of what a fan should be. And again, that IS what you are doing.

It's the fact that you are implying that you are BETTER than anyone here. Is there a chance I am an average fan? Sure, but that all depends on your definition of average. But that gives you no right to come on here, or even on the TGG, and talk down to anyone else just because we don't meet YOUR OPINION of what a fan should be. And again, that IS what you are doing.

Yep he is an arrogant one. I would say it's simply a superiority complex and something to just ignore or shrug your shoulders too. Delusional people like him, have to talk down on others to obviously feel better about themselves. I wouldn't be bothered too much by what he says even if it's condescending at times, as when you see posts like his...it just becomes amusing to see or take it like a grain of salt. And yes I am Dr. Phil, secretly or well not secrectly anymore on finheaven here

That's quite a condescending statement.
To be honest you are probably the last fan who should put himself above others. 90% of your argumentation is based on 'what if...".
- what if the Jets wouldn't have injuries
- what if the Jets D would have played better in 09 and 10
- what if .....
- what if.....

Only below average fans live by so many what ifs as you do. You have very little to contribute in the category 'football knowledge'. It is one thing if you are being labeled a troll on a rivals messageboard but there is one thing Jets fans and Dolfans have in common: both fan groups think that you are full of horse doo-doo. That should make you think.

Back
Top Bottom