OBJ will visit the Dolphins tomorrow | Page 41 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OBJ will visit the Dolphins tomorrow

I'd guess every HS has rivals. But just because someone attended a rival HS at a different point in time seems like a silly reason to dislike them many years later. JMO.
YMMV.

Well when you go to more of a blue collar school and the other school is considered the preppy rich school, you look at it a little differently.

I think it’s that he got 15m for around 500 yards and 30 catches. Not to mention he’s already bringing the Kardashian vibe with him to a team with Tyreek and some questionable leadership already.

I’m not totally opposed to it at the right (low) price but I fully get the pushback
She won't be entering the locker room or on the practice field. Or on the sideline during games. Being worried about OBJ being in a relationship with Kim seems completely silly to me.

I think it’s that he got 15m for around 500 yards and 30 catches. Not to mention he’s already bringing the Kardashian vibe with him to a team with Tyreek and some questionable leadership already.

I’m not totally opposed to it at the right (low) price but I fully get the pushback

He broke up with Kim yesterday. As far as the leadership goes, thats one of the main reasons Baltimore wants him back. His teammates have raved about what he was able to do to help the young Baltimore WR's.

She won't be entering the locker room or on the practice field. Or on the sideline during games. Being worried about OBJ being in a relationship with Kim seems completely silly to me.
She’s one of the most famous people on the planet and does everything she does for publicity. There’s no way it won’t be one imo

Well when you go to more of a blue collar school and the other school is considered the preppy rich school, you look at it a little differently.
Yes, you apparently do. I doubt most would though. I went to a HS as blue collar as it gets. The vast majority of the student body were kids of loggers, sawmill and plywood mill workers. I didn't give a second thought to whether or not the other schools in the league had mostly kids from more affluent backgrounds. If TS or any other of her status attended our most heated rival HSs, it wouldn't mean jack squat to me now.

What clown show you do you speak? The one where he won the Super Bowl in 2021 or the one when he went to a team that trounced us en route to the top seed in the AFC in 2023?
Gee, having the Dolphins be a big clown show like the perenially playoff-bound Ravens...how awful. ;)

My worry would be whether he is prepared to be the THIRD receiver.

When Hill and Waddle are getting the bulk of the targets(and attention)will he be able to handle that?

Is he going to gripe and bitch about not getting his touches?

I have no concern about the money as the terrible deal Baltimore gave him last year won't be repeated by anyone, let alone Miami.
He was a model citizen in Balt last year. He was 4th in WR snaps. What part of this is so difficult for people to understand?

I have never heard that he was a bad teammate or difficult to coach but he has never been in the YOU are not the Star! role before so we don't know if he will embrace it.

I think he could flourish in the 3rd WR role in Miami.
2021 with the Rams...he was not the star...2023 with the Ravens...he was not the star...
So your concern is without basis.

I'm sure they love EZ's skill set but so far he is about as unreliable as it gets. Whatever he contributes will be a bonus.
I think you are conflating physical attributes with skill set.

I haven't seen a guy who is a precise route runner or a guy that is able to read defenses and leverages either pre snap nor in route adjustment.

Those are the skills that separate good WRs from special teams players.

Usually adults tend to grow out of that type of petty nonsense.....just sayin......

Unless, of course, it's Al Bundy .....

2021 with the Rams...he was not the star...2023 with the Ravens...he was not the star...
So your concern is without basis.
Yeah people really seem to assume a lot about him. He's not what he used to be but he's been an impactful part of successful teams.

I think you are conflating physical attributes with skill set.

I haven't seen a guy who is a precise route runner or a guy that is able to read defenses and leverages either pre snap nor in route adjustment.

Those are the skills that separate good WRs from special teams players.
Last season before the neck problem they were using him in ways that suited his skill set. They apparently have a plan for him. When/if he is able to stay healthy.

Back
Top Bottom