Obvious concerns with Dan Campbell... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Obvious concerns with Dan Campbell...

If he is able to change the culture on this team there will be a turn around... this team has talent on both sides of the ball just need to bring the fire...

He was spot on when he said we need a culture change. Every fan has known this was all that was needed to get us over the hump of the late season collapses. We are in a deep hole now with 3 losses. There will have to be buy in by the team fast and it has to work fast. Most pundits don't give us any chance of making the playoffs. I'm so glad Failbin is gone, wish it would have happened last season but I hope the players give Dan their all, easier said than done though. Culture change is hard work and it takes time to kick the old lazy habits.

Give Dan a shot! I am so glad that Lazor and Coyle didn't get the gig. I wish him the best and I am pulling for him.

Exactly. Say what you want about Dan and his lack of experience, but Lazor and Coyle did not deserve this interim gig.
FO picked a guy who's unit was performing as well as it could be (Cameron, Sims, Stoneburner, and in the past Clay when he wasn't hurt), was generally consistent, has a firey attitude, and is also a former player who's seen success.
Jordan Cameron is a good player before he even got to Miami, but I think it shouldn't be overlooked that Campbell probably had a hand in making sure he meshes with Tannehill, and so far he's been a great target for him. It's not very easy to say the same with every FA pickup we get, many do not pan out or underperform.

concerns??!! dude is "interim"... as in placeholder... he's starting below 0... doesn't matter; team wins: good - team loses: expected... move on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom