Odds Favor Darren Rizzi In Miami Dolphins Head Coach Search | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Odds Favor Darren Rizzi In Miami Dolphins Head Coach Search

Screen_Shot_2016_09_29_at_11.28.12_PM_1024x561.0.png

They will bet on anything in Vegas:

Odds to be Next Miami Dolphins Head Coach
Head Coach candidate
Darren Rizzi +200
Vic Fangio +350
Brian Flores +400
Dan Campbell +600
Eric Bieniemy +600
Mike Munchak +650
John Harbaugh +900
Dan Marino +10000
*Odds taken 1/5

https://www.sportsbettingdime.com/news/nfl/odds-favor-rizzi-dolphins-coach-search/

God help us

At this point, I want Rizzi. Had this been a complete rebuild then I would have wanted a proven coach... But no proven commodity is going to come to this clown show.

The only chance we have is to take gambles on these unproven hot commodity coordinators which are very risky as we have seen.

We might as well see what Rizzi can do, he has earned his due.

I wouldn't have a problem with Rizzi either. Just pair him with exceptional coordinators and see what transpires. Might just hit the goddamn lotto.

BIeniemy and Munchak about the same odds as the guy who refused the interview and does not want the job.
And those odds are still much higher than the odds Harbaugh or Marino become a headcoach. LOL.

No thanks on Rizzi. He’s part of this garbage culture. I don’t care that the players like him. Not sure that a positive or negative. It’s irrelvant.

Need a new voice and leader. Again give me Fangio. I know he will fix the defense and bring the toughness we need. He’s been in league 30 years. He built that defense in SF that was devasatating.

I wouldn't have a problem with Rizzi either. Just pair him with exceptional coordinators and see what transpires. Might just hit the goddamn lotto.
That is what a coaching search really is about. A lottery. There is no guarantee that a previously successful coach will be successful in his new job or an up and coming coordinator will be a hit.
Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't and sometimes they become the winning coach on their second and third stint.
It is a **** job looking for a new and the right coach because the chances that you waste another 3 years are great.

Lets face it you need a good head coach and very strong offensive and defensive coordinators. Your not going to be successful having a shitty offense or defense.

If we were looking at an outsider coach and his resume said; his teams were at or near the top every year, players live and respect him EVERYWHERE he has been, front office people love him, intense, great personality, leader of men, holds players accountable, exellent tallent evaluator, has been retained by every new staff, has developed many players and several are pro bowlers AND......, he would accept an interview for the dolphins. Only one negative, he doesnt know our players or owner or gm. Thats always a gamble with outside coaches coming to a new team.

We would ALL be wanting that coach especially over the dennis allen bottom feeders available now.

Well......., WE HAVE THAT COACH!! Plus, he knows the players and office and owner and i think its a PLUS he has been kept by every new regime and excelled with them all. These are all the traights of a great head coach. His resume is stellar and looks like Bill Cowhers who was also a special teams coach who got a head coach gig. I also think he could round up a good staff as this is the kind of guy people want to work for.

He is absolutely my top choice now. Philbin and Gase were not rizxi's fault and you can bet he was glad when they got the bums rush off the property. Just think about what i wrote and you absolutely would want a coach from this years list with rizzi's resume. Plus, i have said before, we need to get this coach thing done NOW before the other teams load up on staff and leave us scraps.

I'd be pissed off with any of the top 3 tbh. Rizzi doesn't excite me, Flores is the least enticing candidate, and I have no interest in rebuilding with a HC who will be 61 when next season starts.

On the positive, Rizzi/Flores probably guarantees the Dolphins a shot at Tua/Fromm.

I don't see why there's so much hate for rizzi. I'm concerned about the staff he wants may already be in house, but we are a bottom dweller statistically on both offense and defense

He's not gonna do much worse, and if he does we're in line for a QB. Don't have to worry about players not buying in bc he is the players choice

Sign me up up Richard/fangio instead but I don't see the reason for all the hate on this one outside of it not being flashy enough

Yay we are trying to hire a coach that no other gm or owner sees worthy of an interview

BIeniemy and Munchak about the same odds as the guy who refused the interview and does not want the job.
And those odds are still much higher than the odds Harbaugh or Marino become a headcoach. LOL.
Who refused?

I'd be pissed off with any of the top 3 tbh. Rizzi doesn't excite me, Flores is the least enticing candidate, and I have no interest in rebuilding with a HC who will be 61 when next season starts.

On the positive, Rizzi/Flores probably guarantees the Dolphins a shot at Tua/Fromm.
I notice in a lot of your posts, that you don't seem to like older coaches.
What's up with that? You don't think some 60 year olds have intensity and tenacity?
One day YOU may make it there...…..you'd better have BOTH!

Back
Top Bottom