Off topic: The Pathetics look awful tell me why are they here? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Off topic: The Pathetics look awful tell me why are they here?

That score can't be right. 27 - 3 at half time. Bill Belichick just won the award for NFL Executive of the Year because of multitude of brilliant players he purchased and the incredible drafting and development of rookie QB, Mac Jones. At half time, owner Robert Kraft is not smiling much. Genius son, Jonathon Kraft hands out the cheddar cheese.

Last edited:
Excellent coaching is just as important as personnel. And they have some of the best coaches and structures in the NFL… not to mention the best coach perhaps in NFL history. (Omg what a cheater right?!?)

Consistency. That’s why they’re in the playoffs.

That early season collapse really cost us. Hopefully we get the right guy and turn this around as I believe we have the talent.

You ever notice they never show Robert kraft when the pats are getting smoked?
Yes, and have you ever noticed that practically every major football show on every network has former scumbag patriot players on them? So there's always a NE player on there to defend the patriots and lead slurpfests for belichick, brady and now Jones?

You're telling me that one team has that many more former players "qualified" to be announcers over 31 other teams combined in the league? Kraft must have great blackmail info on a lot of people....

I'm as big a Dolphin fan as anyone. Season ticket holder since I graduated college over 25 years ago.

I am down with hating both the Bills and Patriots, but to say one or the other doesn't belong there like the Dolphins were cheated out of a spot or something is ridiculous. The Dolphins played a similar cakewalk of a schedule as both of them and CHOKED. Unfortunately, the Dolphins have choked way too often over the past 20+ years.

Yes, and have you ever noticed that practically every major football show on every network has former scumbag patriot players on them? So there's always a NE player on there to defend the patriots and lead slurpfests for belichick, brady and now Jones?

You're telling me that one team has that many more former players "qualified" to be announcers over 31 other teams combined in the league? Kraft must have great blackmail info on a lot of people....
That's the spoils of winning. The Cowboys had Aikman, Irvin, and Moose all get jobs when they retired as well.

Back
Top Bottom