Off topic: The Pathetics look awful tell me why are they here? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Off topic: The Pathetics look awful tell me why are they here?

Their 7 game winning streak was a lot like ours. One marquee win (LA Chargers) then a bunch of bad teams or teams missing all their good players. We are better than the Patriots hence beating them 2 out of 2 times (last 3 actually).
True but media didn’t say that. I guess cause they beat bills and chargers. We just beat ravens. They blew pats streak though

In all honesty it’s probably a good thing we didn’t get in bc we would have drawn Buffalo or KC and it would have probably looked very similar to what happened to NE tonight.

We are better than NE and will be again next year but that doesn’t mean what it used to. We have a ways to go to be able to compete against the Buffalos and KCs of the world in the playoffs.

It's infuriating we swept these bums yet they're in the postseason and we're not.
So your saying You’re infuriated that it’s not Miami out there getting their ass kicked? It would have been 47-0 Tua would have been crying like the little bitch he is. He will never be able to play in conditions like that! You see what Buffalo did to them and you think Miami will ever beat them lmfao. This is Miami and Tua. 1642339245951.gif

So your saying You’re infuriated that it’s not Miami out there getting their *** kicked? It would have been 47-0 Tua would have been crying like the little bitch he is. He will never be able to play in conditions like that! You see what Buffalo did to them and you think Miami will ever beat them lmfao. This is Miami and Tua. View attachment 92035
You either missed your coffee this morning or had too much.

So your saying You’re infuriated that it’s not Miami out there getting their *** kicked? It would have been 47-0 Tua would have been crying like the little bitch he is. He will never be able to play in conditions like that! You see what Buffalo did to them and you think Miami will ever beat them lmfao. This is Miami and Tua. View attachment 92035
200.gif

Back
Top Bottom