Off topic: The Pathetics look awful tell me why are they here? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Off topic: The Pathetics look awful tell me why are they here?

It's infuriating we swept these bums yet they're in the postseason and we're not.
For what it's worth, BB is 17-16 over the last two seasons, while Miami is 19-14. The Dolphins just barely missed the playoffs each season.

I will say the Dolphins have rebuilt with young players. I believe 16 of Miami's 22 starters were drafted the last three years.

New England has mostly gone the veteran route.

Their 7 game winning streak was a lot like ours. One marquee win (LA Chargers) then a bunch of bad teams or teams missing all their good players. We are better than the Patriots hence beating them 2 out of 2 times (last 3 actually).

Consistency. That’s why they’re in the playoffs.

No, they are in the playoffs because MIA didn’t take care of business. Otherwise they’d be out already.

And “consistency” didn’t matter or factor in last season did it?

In the end, they got to play one more game. A game that now doesn’t mean $#/t except a lesser draft selection.

While all most Dolphins fan would love to see the team in the postseason, if they don’t win the last game of the season it really doesn’t mean anything.

NE’s playoff appearance this season isn’t going to help them next season. MIA was better than NE this season and with an improved line and the right coaching hire they’re gonna be better than them next season too.

No, they are in the playoffs because MIA didn’t take care of business. Otherwise they’d be out already.

And “consistency” didn’t matter or factor in last season did it?

In the end, they got to play one more game. A game that now doesn’t mean $#/t except a lesser draft selection.

While all most Dolphins fan would love to see the team in the postseason, if they don’t win the last game of the season it really doesn’t mean anything.

NE’s playoff appearance this season isn’t going to help them next season. MIA was better than NE this season and with an improved line and the right coaching hire they’re gonna be better than them next season too.
Ok I agree Miami was better but they weren’t consistent - hence the 1-7 start.

Consistency is a consistent theme in New England and why they’ve been great. And it’s why they’re in the playoffs. The other stuff you said doesn’t make the Patriots less of a consistent organization or have anything to do with the core conversation at hand (“how is New England in the playoffs?”). Just answering the question.

Ouch.

I feel good and bad about this one.

We need to get a top seed. Just going to the playoffs as a sixth or seventh seed isn’t what this team can rely on next year.

As much fun as it is watching the Pats get wrecked, Mac Jones isn't that far off from Tua in style, strengths/weaknesses. Our defense matches up well against the BIlls. But this game shows you how far our offense needs to go to put up a proper fight when it really matters.
- upgrading our OL to Pats' level (mediocre) will not be enough
- we will need to add at least one receiving option that gets open consistently, pref. 2
- plus a top running back
Even then not sure we'll be able to keep up in a track meet.

I’m enjoying this to the point of guilt
I'm enjoying this to the point of orgasm. The only guilt is my GF will have to fend for herself tonight.

Mac broke REAL quick.

Back
Top Bottom