Offense Still Predictable (even without "GO GO GO") | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offense Still Predictable (even without "GO GO GO")

BenchFiedler

Undrafted Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Unless teams have studied the dolphins' offense during the preseason games, Patriots and bills game, there are reasons to be concerned.

I noticed that opposing defenses are always making the right calls when we run or pass. It it a coincidence?

Brian Hartline makes this offense also predictable with his route running.. He is having a quiet season so far and maybe DB's have figured him out.

Charles Clay is becoming more and more irrelevant and I'm almost certain he had 0 catches vs. a Chiefs defense without their best LB and safety.

Based on 3 games so far, this offense is Mike Wallace friendly. Most plays look to be designed for Wallace and once again too predictable.

I want to blame Tannehill also, I think he has regressed in his 3rd year, but he is not the main problem on offense.

41 pass plays to 20 run plays.

QB drops back to pass and there are three receivers bunched up running crossing patterns within 4 yards of the line of scrimmage. Do that 40 times per game. Gee, I wonder why our passing game is a trainwreck?

I stated it last year. It was never Sherman. It was Tannehill.

In fact, Sherman did an outstanding job of masking just how horrible Tannehill was. Sherman polished a turd like no other. Notice how we went on little streaks. That is when Sherman did some things to fool defenses. However, it was impossible to continue to do it with the limited ability of Tannehill. That is why we also went on losing streaks and streaks of games where Tannehill's true colors shined through.

Back
Top Bottom