Offensive Strategy | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offensive Strategy

I can't because they are not....Jordy gets better seperation and is better after catch. You mad?

Im done. I said they are similar, which I proved with facts.

All you have said are personal opinions. He doesnt get better seperation, because hes not faster, so its not humanly possible

Better YAC is true because he is thicker and does take a better hit. I will give you that. Have a good day.

Im done. I said they are similar, which I proved with facts.

All you have said are personal opinions. He doesnt get better seperation, because hes not faster, so its not humanly possible

Better YAC is true because he is thicker and does take a better hit. I will give you that. Have a good day.

You proved nothing with your facts, which Datruth explained...don't feel like going into it. Your combine shuttle is all you have to hold your hat on.

Being faster doesn't = ability to get seperation....don't know where to start with that, but if the fastest guy got the best seperation, we would have kept Ginn.

Now it comes out that its because Hartline isn't as thick? ok, sounds like an issue with your similar WRs prediction...I believe YAC is very important in the WCO. You should know that though right?

I think Jordy is a lot more explosive than Hartline- but I am excited to see Brian in a WCO.

HARTLINE has enough speed to be a deep threat. We saw it early. He ran a double move, going deep down the right sideline, and leaving a legit NFL CB 10-15 yards behind. He had to wait for PENNINGTON's pass to arrive (about a 50+ yard pass), and he got caught from behind by that beaten CB. The play gained about 58 yards, to the opponent's 13, but if it was a pass from HENNE, or MOORE, or (now) TANNEHILL, HARTLINE mightg still be running. It SHOULD have been a TD, and henceforth it wiill be one. HARTLINE has suffered thru PARCELLSBALL, SPARANO, and the prima donna MARSHALL for a long time. But his deliverance might well be at hand. I WOULD NOT bet against it.

I love how our offense is going to play this year.

On the outside, we will run Hartline, Naanee, and Gates on the outside. Big, Tall, Fast guys. Will make plays downfield, comebacks. They will be our BIG WRs.

Hartline- think Jordy Nelson
Gates- James Jones

In the slot, Miller, Bess, Egnew, Clay will be our weapins. Using their speed and size, they will be hard to contain.

Miller- Randal Cobb
Egnew- Jermichael Finley
Clay- Kuhn

Bush will be a X factor. He will be a weapon that GB never had. He will motion in the backfield, causing mis matches between LBs and CBs. And alotta confusion.

Our WR are more set than we think!!

You forgot Tannehill = Aaron Rodgers

Needed to add that so your post is truly realistic :chuckle:

I think a good strategy is as follows:

Hartline can be our Hartline. He will run routes and try to get open. He will to the best to catch the ball when it comes his way.

Bess, Naanee, Gates will follow the same strategy, but they have different names, so they will be our Bess, Naanee and Gates. Maybe Naanee will have to change his name because I'm not 100% sure how to spell it.

OL- Have 5 offensive linemen on the field on offense. Have them protect the qb and block for the runningbacks. They can talk a little trash if they want to as long as it isn't too inappropriate.

RB- Run with the ball making sure the ball doesn't come out before they stop running.

TE- something along the line of the WRs and OL

QB- Hand the ball off, make good reads, and make good throws.

Back
Top Bottom