Offical NBA DRAFT thread | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offical NBA DRAFT thread

HysterikiLL said:
Breaking News: Portland have just proposed a 30 team trade that would give them the rights to every player drafted today. :rolleyes:

:sidelol:

I know man.

How many trades did they do?

HysterikiLL said:
Sucks to be a Blazers fan :lol: Personally, I'd love to see Telfair home in New York, but the Knicks suck badly, so I'll settle for watching him in Boston. I wouldn't mind seeing him in Philly either.

yeah, not easy to be a blazer fan, but they trying. Yeah, I would love to see Telfair on the knicks with Maurbery(sp) but they have like what now, 12 guards?!?! so I doubt that will happen. THat and the knicks could never trade half there team, due to the huge contracts. No one wants that. There so screwed

playmaker1 said:
yeah, not easy to be a blazer fan, but they trying. Yeah, I would love to see Telfair on the knicks with Maurbery(sp) but they have like what now, 12 guards?!?! so I doubt that will happen. THat and the knicks could never trade half there team, due to the huge contracts. No one wants that. There so screwed

201163-1.jpg

clear.gif

:woot:

Everyone is hating on the Knicks.

They'll win the championship next year, just you watch.

Even if it IS the NBDL Championship. :boohoo:

playmaker1 said:
Me and Keystone Light are getting trashed. I love my Blazer's picks of Roy and Aldridge

Another Keystone Light fan!

Pick up that love in college?

Phinz4Life said:
Another Keystone Light fan!

Pick up that love in college?

I loved Key light before college, at college everyone drank Busch light. I just couldn't do that, so I was the rebble with the Key:D

playmaker1 said:
I loved Key light before college, at college everyone drank Busch light. I just couldn't do that, so I was the rebble with the Key:D

Busch ain't bad but Key Light goes down nice and easy.

:D

By far the best "cheap beer."

Back
Top Bottom