Offical NBA DRAFT thread | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offical NBA DRAFT thread

clear.gif

Phinz4Life said:
Calm down. You're drinking the JJ Juice a bit too heavily.

:sidelol:

No dude, you are missing the point.

It's not all about JJ.

We have a great 4. A 5 who is developing and only getting better. It's been acknowledged that it was a good trade to get Darko. He has a good J, he plays pretty good D, and he can rebound.

We have Jameer at the PG who can shoot and pass, and now, JJ takes the pressure off our inside game.

No, we aren't going to win the division, but we will finish 2nd and make the playoffs.

That's not overly excited if you ask me.

DolphinDevil28 said:

It's not all about JJ.

We have a great 4. A 5 who is developing and only getting better. It's been acknowledged that it was a good trade to get Darko. He has a good J, he plays pretty good D, and he can rebound.

We have Jameer at the PG who can shoot and pass, and now, JJ takes the pressure off our inside game.

No, we aren't going to win the division, but we will finish 2nd and make the playoffs.

Nelson and Howard are so good. DD, you guys are gonna have a good team. And just look at the ages of all the guys you just listed... all young.

DolphinDevil28 said:

It's not all about JJ.

Aw c'mon it's totally cool man. J.J. is a great shooter and it's fine to be really excited about.

BTW, can I have Darko for the Knicks? I'll give you uh. Jerome James!

playmaker1 said:
Nelson and Howard are so good. DD, you guys are gonna have a good team. And just look at the ages of all the guys you just listed... all young.

I know it.

The Magic are not getting enough love.

I'm so excited about the direction this team is going. It won't happen next year, but maybe in a year or two, look out for the Magic.

DolphinDevil28 said:
I know it.

I'm so excited about the direction this team is going. It won't happen next year, but maybe in a year or two, look out for the Magic.

I could see it. Yeah, will be fun to see them in the next season or few

DolphinDevil28 said:
I know it.

They are DEFINATELY a sleeper team next year. Just need to get some experience, see how Darko handles a full year.

Man, your team really is stocked with talent.

:(

Whats that feel like?

Phinz4Life said:
Aw c'mon it's totally cool man. J.J. is a great shooter and it's fine to be really excited about.

Hey, I gotcha dude, I'm just saying, I'm not "drinking the JJ juice," :lol:, (but that sounds good.)

I'm just saying, I love the outlook of my Magic. Young, athletic, and now we have a great shooter in JJ.

It's all about how he fits in with the team. If we didn't have an inside presence, I wouldn't be excited about JJ at all.

But we do. And now he's going to take the pressure off of them and help the offense.

if anybody wants some draft sigs...i'll hook em up, just pm me :wink: :wink: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom