Offical NBA DRAFT thread | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offical NBA DRAFT thread

Buddwalk said:
if anybody wants some draft sigs...i'll hook em up, just pm me :wink: :wink: :wink:

yo Cleon Your Bobcats did sweet with Morrison. I wanted him to go to my Blazers so bad. He is so good. I love the Zags

I don't want to go to work tomorrow.

Can I say that the Knicks pick at 20 caused me to grow sick?

Meh, already missed three days this week. F'ing poison ivy.

Phinz4Life said:
I don't want to go to work tomorrow.

Can I say that the Knicks pick at 20 caused me to grow sick?

Meh, already missed three days this week. F'ing poison ivy.

hahah, where do you work man?

playmaker1 said:
hahah, where do you work man?

An apartment complex. Lawnwork and stuff like that. Weedwhacked an overgrown patch last week, and I've been out with poison ivy since.

It's so annoying. Had it exactly a year ago. :shakeno:

Phinz4Life said:
An apartment complex. Lawnwork and stuff like that. Weedwhacked an overgrown patch last week, and I've been out with poison ivy since.

It's so annoying. Had it exactly a year ago. :shakeno:

that sucks, where long pants and gloves! :D

I have to say afte reading and rereading over all the moves my Blazers did today. I like how we came out. I hate losing Telfair, but other than that they had a great draft.

dude what do you like about telfair???????? im so glad he got traded once randolph and miles get traded im going to party.

Blazers=Best Draft

everyone can clown on them for doing so many trades but look what it got, they best draft class.

buddwalk, make me a celts banner man, with a.i pick uh and all that.

culpepper2chambers said:
dude what do you like about telfair???????? im so glad he got traded once randolph and miles get traded im going to party.

Blazers=Best Draft

everyone can clown on them for doing so many trades but look what it got, they best draft class.

I'm seriously not joking bro, but after all that calamity, I actually have no idea who they ended up with :lol:

HysterikiLL said:
I'm seriously not joking bro, but after all that calamity, I actually have no idea who they ended up with :lol:

They only made like twenty-five trades, no biggie.

HysterikiLL said:

haha

Brandon Roy and LaMarcus Aldridge

Then Telfair and Ratliff to Boston, Viktor to Chicago
blank-1.gif

With Picks 30 and 31 the Portland Trail Blazers selected Joel Freeland (center from England) and James White (shooting guard from Cincinati). In addition to those picks the Portland Trail Blazers also acquired Sergio Rodriguez (PG from Spain) from Phoenix in exchange for cash.

The Trail Blazers then traded James White to the Indiana Pacers for Alexander Johnson (#45) and 2nd round picks in '07 and '08.

djfresh47 said:
As a shooter I think J.J. is a better shooter but I don't think he's got as complete of a game as Redd nor do I think he'll be able to get his own shot as well as Redd can.

Keep this in mind. As "great" a shooter as redick was in college he shot 40% from 3 while Redd in the NBA shoots 39% from 3 and that's w/ the line being further back against better athletes defending him. Unless Redick is wide open he is going to be a disaster in the NBA. too slow, won't have the duke calls and struggles in big games. W/ Howard developing he might be able to help him get free but we'll see.

Makes more sense; Foye at PG, McCants at SG.

McCants might be out for the year as he just had microfracture surgery on his knee.

There are intangibles that JJ has that Carney doesn't.

Like how to choke in the tourney? Like how to act like he gets fouled when he doesn't get touched?

He's a smarter basketball player. He makes better decisions.

come on, JJ takes terrible shots. it's why this "great" shooter was just a 40% shooter from 3 and never even led his conf in 3P shooting.

JJ- Guts, determination, and the best shooter in this draft AND THE PAST 7.

how is a 40% shooter better than the players in the last 7? he wsn't betterb than McCants in any of their 3 years playing in the ACC together.

JJ is Trajan Langdon part II.

People like to compare JJ to Steve Kerr syaing JJ can have that type of impact if he's surrounded by great players like Kerr was but in kerr's 1 yr w/ the 3 pt line in college he shot 57% from 3 while JJ's career high was 42 or 43%.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Hey, I gotcha dude, I'm just saying, I'm not "drinking the JJ juice," :lol:, (but that sounds good.)

I'm just saying, I love the outlook of my Magic. Young, athletic, and now we have a great shooter in JJ.

It's all about how he fits in with the team. If we didn't have an inside presence, I wouldn't be excited about JJ at all.

But we do. And now he's going to take the pressure off of them and help the offense.

as a magic season ticket holder, im very excited about this season, i think we finally might be heading into the right direction, grant hills contract is up at the end of next season, and we will have more salary cap money than any team in the NBA, also, next summer is when a whole crop of free agents come out.

Man... just looking at the players in this draft makes you realize just how good the 2003 draft really was...

Back
Top Bottom