Official 2005 Los Angeles Angels Thread | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2005 Los Angeles Angels Thread

PHINATIC13 said:
Colon(goes 7 inn.) gets his 20th in a 2-1 win over the Rangers. Still a game and a half up on Oakland.

Why don't we just skip the next week...

The Angels get their 1 1/2 game lead and we start the series in Oakland...I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT!!!!!!!!

That being said, I feel this strong urge to go and get myself a D-Rays hat for the weekend :rofl3:...I hope they push you guys like they have pushed the Yankees and Sox this year.:tongue:

Hoooray! for the Twinkies.:tongue: .Yeah I'd just rather play Oakland now too and get it over with. Although I'm hoping Bartolo can get 2 more regular season wins(22) might seal the Cy Young for him.:D

unifiedtheory said:
Everytime Joe Kennedy pitches I think "this should be Rich Harden throwing a 7 inning, 4 hitter, striking out 8"...:cry:

Hey it could be worse, like any Red Sox starter (minus Wakefield)

4 games back with 9 to go....:cry:

I'm not giving up but it looks like it is all over but the crying.

In the end I am elated with how the season went. At the end of May I thought the A's might lose 100 games. Then the rook's got their feet, Crosby came back, Zito remembered he is a good pitcher, Harden returned and Chavvy found his bat.

In my opinion the A's gave it a good run but in the end their lack of depth and the Rich Harden injury killed them...as well as the fact that the Angels are a damn good team.

I feel GREAT about next season. The entire team returns. The young pitching (Blanton, Haren and Harden) will be a year older and the young bats (Johnson and Swish) have another year under their belts.

Look out next year Angel fans, this team IS NOT going away. I'll stack up my pitching staff with anyone's, the bullpen will be better and the offense could get a boost (ownership has told Billy Beane he'll have a little bit of money to spend this offseason). A power hitting outfielder would be EXACTLY what the A's need.

I'm not waving the white flag (although it sure looks like I am) but like I said, 4 games back....YUCK!

Good, fun year though...beat the Yanks or the Sox in the playoffs and make the West proud.

Huge win in game one(of this series) 5 game lead with 6 to play. It's not over but I must say I'm liking my chances.Finley finally made a contribution last night with a 2 run shot to give my Halos a 4-3 win. Hopefully he can keep it going into the playoffs.

WE ARE IN!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring on the Yanks,Cleveland or Chicago.Don't want to play Boston in the first round.

HALOS IN 2005!!!!:D

I have my playoffs ticket ready. V514 seats 3-6. Anyone else going.

Wow! after blowing a 5 run lead the Angels really showed some "moxie" in coming right back and putting it away(2-1 series lead). Looking to wrap up the series today in NY.I like our chances if Jarrod's on today. Chacon, "Let's go":tongue:

Great to see LA win. Hopefully we'll see an LA vs. Houston World Series. That Ervin Santana is a special kid. Hopefully Colon isn't too hurt (hopefully it's ajust a stomach thing due to McDonalds).

Back
Top Bottom