Official 2005 Los Angeles Angels Thread | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2005 Los Angeles Angels Thread

Damn! the way Los Angeles and Oakland have been playing lately it's like they don't want to win the West.:shakeno: Friggin' Seattle owns my Halos.:yell:

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Vlad just hit a bomb that was up around his eyes lol. No one crushes a high pitch like Vlad!

:lol: yeah he hit it as I posted the last post.:D Colon going for #20 baby!

PHINATIC13 said:
Damn! the way Los Angeles and Oakland have been playing lately it's like they don't want to win the West.:shakeno: Friggin' Seattle owns my Halos.:yell:

I know the way your feeling....nothing like losing to crappy teams when your busy trying to win a damn division.:fire:

The A''s are playing like crap. Win 3 lose 3 win 2 lose etc...it's making me mental.

No Harden for the rest of the year (likely), no Keilty for the rest of year (likely) and Crosby MIGHT return before the end of the year.

The Indians are running away with the Wild Card (just like I said could happen in this very thread about a month ago...what a creampuff schedule they have). The silver lining in all that is they might win the Central. they have 6 more games against the White Sox and only trail by 4.5 games.

In fact I'm putting on my Miss Cleo hat right now...

I predict the Indians win the Central...in fact. I pick them to have the division lead going into the last series of the season and the White Sox miss the playoffs.

Every American League playoff berth will get decided on the last weekend of the season. The A's have a 3 gamer against in Seattle on the last weekend of the year...I smell a roadtrip to Safeco in my future.

Tonight my outfield Figgins and Vlad(just now) look like the Bad News Bears!:mad::fire::yell: 8-3 Tigers in the 5th:shakeno:

All tied up with 2 weeks left...if either the A's or the Angels had actually played well the last 2 weeks I think this would be over...

That being said...it certainly makes that series in Oakland in 2 weeks slightly HUGE!

Don't sleep on Mariano for the CY Young. After a little bit of a rough stretch he has came up HUGE for the Yankees. If he gets some clutch saves down the stretch and keeps getting the Yankees out of jams when he comes in with runners on base he very well might steal the award!

Anyone else notice the Indians are gravy training their rediculously soft schedule and pushing the White Sox?

They have the 3rd best record in baseball right now.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Don't sleep on Mariano for the CY Young. After a little bit of a rough stretch he has came up HUGE for the Yankees. If he gets some clutch saves down the stretch and keeps getting the Yankees out of jams when he comes in with runners on base he very well might steal the award!

Considering the White Sox pitchers have taken themselves OUT of the Cy Young race....sure why not Rivera.

MikeO said:
Considering the White Sox pitchers have taken themselves OUT of the Cy Young race....sure why not Rivera.

Rivera or Colon will win it. I think that if the Angels win the division and Colon pitches well he'll get the nod. Rivera was just nasty the whole year until a month ago. He's come back down to earth big time eventhough he's still getting the job done, when he comes in he's very shakey. Although on the flip side if the Yankees win the division Rivera will probably be the reason why. Tough choices.

I tend to go with the starting pitcher for the CY Young so I would give the vote to Colon. Although if Mariano comes out shining these last week ad a half, I think he could steal it. Even though the Angels will be playing big games, the Yankees will be playing Boston with all eyes on that series. Mariano comes up big there and it will be enough to persuade writers to give him the award since there is no series in baseball that goes under a bigger spotlight then when those two teams play. It's gonna be a tough call. Colon helped is case tonight getting a big win for the Angels!

Back
Top Bottom