Official 2005 Los Angeles Angels Thread | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2005 Los Angeles Angels Thread

Thanks guys, I'm very worried about Colon. "They" said it might be shoulder? I know he has back problems but someone said shoulder.:(

PHINATIC13 said:
Thanks guys, I'm very worried about Colon. "They" said it might be shoulder? I know he has back problems but someone said shoulder.:(
Ya they said it was his right shoulder,. I hope he will be ok for his next start.

Colon is left off the ACLS roster. Estaban Yan took his place. Game 1 Byrd, Game 2 Washburn, Game 3 Lackey, Game 4 Santana, Game5 Byrd, Game 6 Washburn, Game 7 Lackey. This is the way I predict it.

3-2 Halos so far in the top of the 7th.Angels kinda look like they hit the "wall" a little.Don't see the energy now I saw at the start of the game.Btw nice steal Darin!

Pierzynski strikes out to end the 9th ,home plate umpire rings him up with his fist C Paul rolls the out to the mound as he walks off the flied. Then they say the pitch bounced.It DID NOT bounce.It's BS!

MLB needs to install instant replay for the playoffs. Stupid little goof ups like this & fan interference need to be prevented.

SMadison29 said:
MLB needs to install instant replay for the playoffs. Stupid little goof ups like this & fan interference need to be prevented.

true. i would only want Instant replay in the playoffs though...162 long games...then add replay, it could get ridiculous...

SMadison29 said:

Screw instant replay, it wouldn't work in baseball.

Hell, Questec wasn't even a success and that was only for umpires in certain ballparks.

People need to let this whole instant replay thing go. Baseball is a game based on judgement (umpires). If instant replay is allowed for certain plays then where is it going to stop? Give it time and people are going to be ******** about balls and strikes.

SMadison29 said:

thank you atleast someone agrees what im saying

the home plate umpire was in no position to make the call anyway. he just goes by player reactions.

i think the 1st base umpire should make this call, like the way they call check swings. this way its clear to everybody on the field what the call is

this is a silly rule, imo and should only be applied to passed balls

Back
Top Bottom