Official 2005 Los Angeles Angels Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2005 Los Angeles Angels Thread

Well Escobar needs surgery on his elbow so he is out another 8 weeks or so. Hopefully Santana can continue to pitch well

I will tell you Angel fans that regardless of me not liking Colon or Escobar, I definitely fear your team. Vlad can (and has) singlehandedly beaten us before (And how about the Grand Slam in the 2004 ALDS served up by Timlin, or his 9 RBI performance against Pedro).

And Francisco Rodriguez has some of the most electric stuff I've ever seen with these eyes. It's almost like everytime we play the Angels we have about 7 innings to score (even with the offense we have) because if you get the lead to that pen of yours, it's "Game Over". (I know you probably don't like that Eric Gagne referrence) :lol:

On top of that, the Angels are just a tough out. Always hang around in games and play an aggressive style of baseball that definitely puts pressure on opposing defenses.

Santana has great stuff, I watch him get out of a bases loaded jam a little while ago.He has only made that one bad pitch (HR).With the Dodgers being as banged up as they are we should sweep them in this series. After all we know who the best team in LA is right?:D update Ervin has 7K's on the night so far.

DonShula84 said:
Well Escobar needs surgery on his elbow so he is out another 8 weeks or so. Hopefully Santana can continue to pitch well

DonShula84 said:
How'd that series turn out for you guys btw :tongue:

OK, you got me. Now we're getting going, though. Watch out for the Fish! :D

Can you say
sweep-1.jpg
GA's hit was awesome!

great game even with the lost. Shield blew it with that wild pitch. Angels blew up the AL west

Back
Top Bottom