Official 2005 Los Angeles Angels Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2005 Los Angeles Angels Thread

:whew:Good game against Yanks,the way they were hitting the ball out of the park I thought they had this one. The VLADINATOR came along and changed that.Good start to the 4 game series.Yanks are hot right now.

PHINATIC13 said:
:whew:Good game against Yanks,the way they were hitting the ball out of the park I thought they had this one. The VLADINATOR came along and changed that.Good start to the 4 game series.Yanks are hot right now.

Yeah I didnt like how the game was going early, but that is the great thing about having a player like Vlad. You always have a chance to come back

Vlad is a monster. I've decided officially that he is a monster.

RWhitney014 said:

Im still amazed that the Yankees didnt sign him over Sheffield. Im not sure they tried and he didnt want to play there or what, but the Angels jumped into the race late if I remember correctly and nabbed him. And thank God they did :)

DonShula84 said:
Im still amazed that the Yankees didnt sign him over Sheffield. Im not sure they tried and he didnt want to play there or what, but the Angels jumped into the race late if I remember correctly and nabbed him. And thank God they did :)

Yeah, stole him from us...we had a one year, $15 million deal in place...then Moreno decided he just HAD to have him.

RWhitney014 said:

I'll never foget that ball he put into orbit last year in Game 3 of the ALDS. Timlin made a pretty solid pitch, but Vlad just destroyed it. And of course it had to be a Grand Slam which tied the score up.

Almost gave me a heart attack. :shakeno:

How about when he hit the tying and winning homers against Florida this year? Todd Jones knocked him down with a fastball, and the very next pitch was a breaking ball that was higher than it was far, and he hit it about 1,200 feet.

He's a lot of fun to watch. A guy who swings at almost everything and still hits .330 is insane. Some of the pitches he hits are incredible, just horrible balls that no one would swing at and he drives them. The look on the pitchers face when he drives a ball over the center field wall that was way off the plate is great.

PHINATIC13 said:
Shields is the man! I got great seats for Sundays game. Washburn vs. Mussina

Damn Im jealous. Been meaning to get tickets for awhile and waited to long :cry:

Ouch! we got
sweep-1.jpg
by the Bluejays :shakeno: :fire:

RWhitney014 said:
Losing in 18 innings...ouch.

Next stop the Bronx,time to get well:evil:...............18 innings 1-2 talk about a sleeper:sleep:,Halo bats better wake up in NY.

PHINATIC13 said:
Ouch! we got
sweep-1.jpg
by the Bluejays :shakeno: :fire:

We need to stop laying eggs against teams we should beat. Get all pumped for a great series against the Yankees then go to Toronto and look like the Dodgers of all teams :(

Back
Top Bottom