Official 2005 Los Angeles Angels Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2005 Los Angeles Angels Thread

It's great having a good bullpen. Santana worries me because he is kind of hit or miss. He'll be great one start, then get roughed up the next. Glad to see him pitch well today though. Hopefully Byrd can rebound after his last start.

10-1 Halos going to the top of the 9th. It's good to see the "frenzy" hitting coming back. Vlad with 2 long balls nice to see,hope they get keep it rollin' cause friggin' Oakland is on FIRE!!!!! only 1 game back.(after we win tonight)

PHINATIC13 said:
10-1 Halos going to the top of the 9th. It's good to see the "frenzy" hitting coming back. Vlad with 2 long balls nice to see,hope they get keep it rollin' cause friggin' Oakland is on FIRE!!!!! only 1 game back.(after we win tonight)

Oakland is starting to scare me, but I cant imagine them keeping up this pace much longer. We have to take this series though and hopefully the Twins can take one from Oakland

DonShula84 said:
Oakland is starting to scare me, but I cant imagine them keeping up this pace much longer. We have to take this series though and hopefully the Twins can take one from Oakland

Sure hope they cool off soon:(

DonShula84 said:

They better scare you guys...

I can see them playing this well as long as the bullpen stays healthy. It's not like they got hot for the last 2 weeks because they are tearing the cover off the ball....it's almost been all pitching for 2 months.

Harden and Zito are almost sure wins, Blanton is up and down but was lights out on Tuesday, Haren was good tonight and continues to improve and Saarloos might be the best #5 starter in the game right now. With Colero's slider back and Street closing it out the bully has been night and day different from last years disaster area.

They've won the first 2 in Twinland and they have Harden going tomorrow and Zito going on Thursday...it is going to be VERY interesting going down the stretch.

PHINATIC13 said:
You guys are still on one helluva roll!:eek: :( :D

They're rollin' but it still annoys the hell out of me when they lose a game when Harden is pitching...he did his job and then Colero lets them tie it and Justin loses it in the 9th. Zito going tomorrow though...

I'm thrilled with the way they are playing for the last 2 months. I expected this year to be a slow start (which they had) and then come around and end up around .500. This team was being built for a 2-3 year run starting next year. To be in the playoff chase in August far exceeds my expectations...

That three gamer in Oakland starting August 9th should be interesting...:)

Back
Top Bottom