Official 2005 Los Angeles Angels Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2005 Los Angeles Angels Thread

Yeah Halos got spanked today,good thing I didn't get to see it.Still I'll take the split in Texas.Game 3 was a heartbreaker though.:mad:
DonShula84 said:
The Texas bats woke up in a big way...ouch

The Angels who I might start calling the Janitors cause they just love
sweep-1.jpg
ing teams. Kansas City latest victims.:tongue: I know the Royals stink,but a sweep is a sweep.:D

That's 2 out of 3 from the Twinkies. Halos 52-32 8.5 up the Texas. Angels kicking a$$ and taking down names.:woot:

I'm calling it now, Red Sox vs. Angels for the AL WS berth.

I think you might just be right on that,I would like to play Boston in the playoffs to payback last year(sweep:mad:)and 86' :tongue:.Having said that I keep seeing the White Sox win and I won't write off the Yanks til it's over.Still alot of baseball to be played.

RWhitney014 said:

I can't believe in the White Sox, sorry. They play in Chicago, after all. The Yankees, well, they could get hot at any time, but I truly don't think they have it this year. And I will personally be very happy to see that they don't. Maybe teams will stop spending $64 million on the Adrian Beltres of the world if they see that a team with a $210 million payroll misses the playoffs.

RWhitney014 said:

Im hoping you are right. I'm an Angel fan but if they cant get it done I like the Red Sox so it would be a little easier to take the loss coming from them. I like our chances though

Lost 3 in a row to the sorry M's :shakeno: :fire: Looks like the Angels took their All-Star breaker a week early.:yell:

PHINATIC13 said:
Lost 3 in a row to the sorry M's :shakeno: :fire: Looks like the Angels took their All-Star breaker a week early.:yell:

I know, hopefully we can take one tomorrow and start the brake already. Not exactly the strong first half finish I was looking for but it's just a bump in the road.

What a depressing way to start the break. Still 5 up though but we have a tough series against Minnesota when we get back.

Just unbelievable losing 4 straight to Seattle.:shakeno:

DonShula84 said:
What a depressing way to start the break. Still 5 up though but we have a tough series against Minnesota when we get back.

Back
Top Bottom