Official 2005 Yankees World Series Champion Thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2005 Yankees World Series Champion Thread

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Jaret Wright is out now and we get blown out again lol things are going great in Yankee land!

Wright's a bum, always has been and always will be. Please don't tell me you expected that guy to be anything other than a bum when he was signed during the offseason.

I mean seriously, if the Yankees were counting on this guy contributing anything useful, then they need their heads examined..:lol:

We stink right now, I'm still very confident we'll be fine but it's frustrating to watch these starters get bombed. I hope the yanks braintrust is enjoying wtaching Jon Lieber doing what he's doing while jaret Wright has returned to his pre-Atl days.

FaninPatsyLand said:
Wright's a bum, always has been and always will be. Please don't tell me you expected that guy to be anything other than a bum when he was signed during the offseason.

I mean seriously, if the Yankees were counting on this guy contributing anything useful, then they need their heads examined..:lol:

oh please the guy was great last year for Atlanta and had a bunch of strikeouts.

Randy pitched a nice one today, good to see. Wright is out 4-6 weeks. Hopefully Pavano will keep pitching well (even though his run support has been average so far) and Mussina learns how to get into the 7th somehow so that we don't wear out our bullpen like we did last year!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Randy pitched a nice one today, good to see. Wright is out 4-6 weeks. Hopefully Pavano will keep pitching well (even though his run support has been average so far) and Mussina learns how to get into the 7th somehow so that we don't wear out our bullpen like we did last year!

Its still only April. Give everyone some time. The panic button is being pushed far too early

Yankees played a great game today...they keept hiting..they need to keep this up

10 RBI's for A-Rod. Maybe tonight is the night he becomes a Yankee. Hopefully this is the start of big things!

I really hope that this is the jumpstart that A-Rod needed to have the type of season he had with the Rangers all those years. I, like many Yankees fans have been down on A-Rod, not because we don't like him but because we expect such big things from him. I really hope we can at least take the next two series at home. It's to early in the season to get upset over the Yankees but I truly expected this team to win around 108 games this season, which is why I have been frustrated with them. All in all tonight was a GREAT performance by A-Rod but it's only one game and I'd like to see him get more consistant with RISP!

I agree, hopefully this is the start of seeing the real ARod. Hopefully he can relax and just be the player he was before he got here. He's still a good player even as "bad" as he's been here but we expected the great ARod and we saw a flash of that last night.

As for Pavano, outside of the next game after he got hit he has been great. This team is slowly but surely turning it around. We won't win 108 but we'll win enough to win the division.

Back
Top Bottom